Poll Options
View poll results: what is the line?
mouth
81 81%
jaw line
19 19%
Voters: 100.
Howdy.

Was listening to some Descendents while studying and it got me thinking, do you see the line as the mouth or the jaw line?

I could say that my interest in this is purely cos I am an aspiring psychologist, but really I'm looking for a distraction.

So what do you think?
Quote by Colgate Total
The mouth. If that's the jawline, then he has a nose and no mouth.
This.

Proportion would make me think otherwise, but why the hell would it not have a mouth?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Mouth
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I have always thought it was a jawline but now that you guys mention it its definitely a mouth.
For some reason this upsets me, i wish it was never pointed out to me and would forever be a jawline
Quote by Smeghead64
I have always thought it was a jawline but now that you guys mention it its definitely a mouth.
For some reason this upsets me, i wish it was never pointed out to me and would forever be a jawline

I went a long time thinking it was a jawline until today when I just kinda noticed.

I feel your pain, I think it looks much better if you imagine it as a jawline. Quite a shame really.
I see it as the neck thingy of his sweater/whatever. He has no mouth, and he has no jaw.
Your poll is invalid.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
jawline
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by StewieSwan
Shirt collar

Yup
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by homeless-john
If it's the mouth then he has no jawline or neck.

The mouth is still the most logical choice. If the line is his mouth, then the book he's reading is covering his jawline and his neck.

The shirt collar is just a bad idea because no one wears their shirts up that high.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
If that's a jaw line, the 'person' looks like a duck to me.
Last edited by Matterazi at Dec 6, 2011,
Here's the thing, it's a cartoon, so it doesn't have to be the most accurate representation of human anatomy and proportion. That's why I say it's his jaw line or a shirt collar.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Its a duck.

Once you see it....
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by Colgate Total

It's a cartoon, it's allowed
Quote by Colgate Total

The shirt collar is just a bad idea because no one wears their shirts up that high.

Maybe it's a turtleneck.
cat
i made this same thread in the punk forum like 5 years ago.

i definitely always saw it as his chin. but now i think it's his mouth.
#DTWD
after seeing so many puppets with mouths that stretch around their faces, i see that line as a mouth
I've always thought it was his jawline.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Colgate Total

You're only saying it's the mouth because your name is Colgate
Someone recently attempted to decapitate him, and he's taking it very well.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.