Fellow friends of UG...
I want to debate in how to get that sound which you can see people enjoy that old classic rock n roll sound.
As a guitar player i try to reach for it but i dont know what to do... should i use more gain? or bass? or something else?
maybe if you could link us to a song with the type of tone your talking about we could help. This doesn't really tell us much.
Well... Creedence Clearwater Revival is classic rock. But a lot of people would define Jimi Hendrix as classic rock too.

So a thing in between Creedence and Hendrix? Seems like open chords with insane distortion, some wah, some fire to the guitar and an acoustic guitar as rythm!
No gear.. Just tits.. And some gear.. Mostly Fenders.. And tits.. A Takamine acoustic.. An Orange tube amp.. A shitty Fender amp.. AND TITS! And a big fuckload of pedals that i don't know how to use..
Quote by rasmusschulz
Well... Creedence Clearwater Revival is classic rock. But a lot of people would define Jimi Hendrix as classic rock too.

So a thing in between Creedence and Hendrix? Seems like open chords with insane distortion, some wah, some fire to the guitar and an acoustic guitar as rythm!

Love some CCR, i always hear acoustic with a hint of clean tubes with their electrics.
Deciding on the perfect classic rock sound is impossible. Thus recreating it is as well.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!