Ok im shopping for a guitar . but i donjt really need a hard case ... is the shipping safe without a hard case .

i know UPS , and fed ex and the bastard almost throw everything in the truck .. so im afraid the guitar will be messed up .

and theres cold weather here now in canada ( under 0 degree celcius ) so im afraid the guitar will be cold by spending all night in a ups truck .

do you think a hard case will help ?? or im safe with the standard shipping package ??

i dont need a case , but i dont wanna receive a mess up guitar either .

anyone has a received a package without case form rondomusic (agiloe guitar ) .

are they well packed ??
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
across sea or country is not recommended, since then the risk is higher in addition to no refunds whatsoever (that I know of at least).
In case you are planning to ship an Agile 7-string, then you will need the case if you don't have a baritone case yet, but I think you should buy with a case anyway (no matter if 7 string or not) if the guiatr is expensive.
its a les paul style AL-3200

i thin kill order a case but that set me 80 $ more ( 52 + additional shipping wieght charge for the case )
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
not really a good plan and definitely not at this time of year. remeber that UPS and Fed X are going into the christmas season which means way more packages and temp help that don't really care. even in case guitars can be damaged but the better the protection the more chance you have of getting it in one piece.
I've done it twice without issues and heard of many people who were given replacements when UPS smashed their Rondo instruments to bits.

I am not sure, however, if that changes when it is shipped to Canada.
Yes it's safe. I'm a proud agile owner and I've never bought a hard case with my guitars
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
even with the holidays coming up, Fed Ex, or UPS is still responsible for what they ship. And Rondo is a respectable company with a good reputation.. They're going to pack it well, and they ship thousands..

Things happen, sure.. but Fed Ex and UPS would go out of business if things show up broke a lot of the time...

Personally.. I'd do it and not worry about it..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by Papabear505
even with the holidays coming up, Fed Ex, or UPS is still responsible for what they ship. And Rondo is a respectable company with a good reputation.. They're going to pack it well, and they ship thousands..

Things happen, sure.. but Fed Ex and UPS would go out of business if things show up broke a lot of the time...

Personally.. I'd do it and not worry about it..

this may seem like the case but believe me it's not true. it's not as easy as saying "oh my guitar arrived broken so replace it". UPS and FedX will need to determine that they caused the damage and it wasn't because of crap packaging. this takes time. by the same token Agile won't just say oh ok we messed up they are going to blame the shipper. in the mean time you have no guitar until it is determined who's fault it is. sometimes this process goes fast and other times it can drag out.

i'm a Supply and Distribution manager and have dealt with this for many years. you are always better off doing as much as you can to make sure whatever you ship is properly packed and protected. don't count on Agile to do much more than ship it in a cardboard box with some tape around it. 9/10 times this may work fine but you don't want to be #10.
yeah i ordered a hard case finally .. n-e way Rondo make it in their policy that beside the lower 48 u.s .. oyu have to buy a hardcase for shipping . i think its the ensure that the guitar will be received in good condition cause returning /refunding will be more expensive if reship from canada vs lower continental u.s .

lets pray my agile will arrive in great condition
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim