The cell phone camera is the best I could do and it's a rather gray day so the lighting in here sucks, but I did the best I could, so here we go.

Hmm...what could be hidden inside this box?

The case is a bit blurry, but it gets better:

I wanted to get other shots, but maybe I'll try again when it's sunnier outside.

As far as specs are concerned, this one is from the first year of production, meaning 1995 with the usual JPM specs. The body is basswood with a maple neck and 24-fret rosewood fretboard and a Lo-Pro Edge bridge. The only thing that's different about this one is the pickups; usual the JPMs come with DiMarzios and I'm not sure what model of Seymour Duncans are actually in this thing though I'll do some searching later. I'll try to get some sound clips up to test them out as well.

The neck is even thinner than I expected, actually - it feels thinner than either of my other Ibanez necks, though maybe that's just because it's new and different. Naturally, it's well-suited for fast play and is very flat as most Ibanez necks are known for. The toggle switch in particular is in a good location as far as I'm concerned; my one gripe about the Jem was that the larger head of the toggle switch can get in the way sometimes if I'm using the neck pickup. With this, it's close enough to be perfectly accessible while being short enough to stay out of the way. I've done quite a bit of bridge abuse to test it out and the tuning is holding fine, so I'll be interested to compare this with my other Ibanez trem bridges.

Not much else to say at this point as I've gotten it very recently, so I'll update this as I go along.
That thing is sick!
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
HNGD! I don't really like how it looks but I'm sure its amazing.

HNGD!!!!!!!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I think it looks cool! o:
How much did it cost?
By the way, you have an awesome username.
That is one trippy looking guitar. HNGD!!!
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by JB95
I think it looks cool! o:
How much did it cost?
By the way, you have an awesome username.

This one was $1500 - I've been wanting one of these for a while and it's the only one I've found with the paint scheme I was after so I jumped at it.

And thank you, people seem to like this username.
I am always perplexed at how someone can afford a $1500 dollar guitar and then has a cell phone from 1995 lol. How can this be?

Sweet guitar though. I like these a lot better than the newer Petrucci sigs.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
Quote by CustomAxe
I am always perplexed at how someone can afford a $1500 dollar guitar and then has a cell phone from 1995 lol. How can this be?

Sweet guitar though. I like these a lot better than the newer Petrucci sigs.

It's one of the older iPhones, so the picture quality isn't too hot to begin with - couple that with terrible lighting and voila.

I'm a sucker for older Ibanez models, and this one was no exception.
Awesome.

The neck profile is the Ultra Wizard.

Its the best Ibanez profile ever, its so well shaped. It's thin and remains comfortable at the same time.

Really happy for you mate, I too enjoy a JP Sig guitar.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Awesome.

The neck profile is the Ultra Wizard.

Its the best Ibanez profile ever, its so well shaped. It's thin and remains comfortable at the same time.

Really happy for you mate, I too enjoy a JP Sig guitar.

Yeah, I saw your thread and immediately became jealous despite the fact that this thing was on the way.

I love the necks on my other two Ibanez as well, but something about this just feels absolutely perfect - the profile is exactly what I'm looking for.
Yeah, I would be hard pressed to pick between these two...

Though in my heart I would probably take take the Ibby, the EBMM is better for what I need...

The neck is pretty cool, if you look up the specs its basically Ibanez version on the ESP Thin U, but slightly slimmer. Its a brilliant profile, only found on this and a few very rare J Customs and S guitars.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
The one thing I was really torn on about the Ibanez vs. EBMM was the piezo - I don't do too much stuff that would require it, but being that I play a lot of Dream Theater's stuff it'd be nice to have that tone available. I've yet to play one but it's on my list of guitars I absolutely have to try out.

I think part of the reason I got it was that I like 80's and early 90's guitars a lot (my Jem is an '88) so there was an instant appeal to me. There was a 90th anniversary JPM available as well but even I couldn't justify a $6000 price tag.
Kickass!
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
You don't see those very often. HNGD! Enjoy the hell out of it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley