After I get my amp (right after the rest of the holiday money comes in) I'm going to be in the market for a new guitar. I made a previous post asking for help and tried out several guitars. I went back to guitar center recently and played the Schecter C1 Hellraiser again. I didn't like it before but it seems to be growing on me. It looks nice and plays like my guitar that I already have, but a little better.

There is a problem. I don't want active pickups. I plan on swapping the pickups out for Bare Knuckle Pickups, which are passive.

So I was wondering...Does schecter make a guitar that is of high quality (like the C-1 Hellraiser) but with passive pickups that I can swap out?

I wouldn't want to switch active pickups with a coil tap to passives...It would seem like a waste.

If there isn't, can anyone recommend a guiatr that I can do this with that is of similar quality?
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guitar-Research-C-1-Custom-Electric-Guitar-584530-i1503889.gc

This one seems to be the most like the hellraiser, without the active pickups.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Check out the other C-1 schecter guitars. Everytime I go into my local guitar shop I find myself staring at the C-1 Classic.

If you look at guitars outside the hellraiser or damien series, they will usually have seymour duncans or some other alternative to it.
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Even though the Hellraiser is a great guitar, I honestly wouldn't spend all that money on the guitar to immediately spend another $300 on pickups. If you add the price of the pickups to the cost of the guitar, and could stand going used, you could find a much better guitar that already has passive pickups.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Even though the Hellraiser is a great guitar, I honestly wouldn't spend all that money on the guitar to immediately spend another $300 on pickups. If you add the price of the pickups to the cost of the guitar, and could stand going used, you could find a much better guitar that already has passive pickups.

DO you have any recommendations for brands?