Sweet! Finally! Apparently, Joe's been compiling the tracks since November. Gonna buy this on vinyl.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I saw Mikey Erg solo on Sunday. He pretty much just did an Ergs set. It was awesome, but it made me sad that it wasn't a full band Ergs set 'cause that would've been so awesome.

Anyway, woo, more Ergs stuff which I probably already have! : D
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
yeah, i've probably already got it, but i'll still buy it.

actually i listened to their 1st CDR for the 1st time today

"f'n" it's on their bandcamp
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
In case you didn't know, f'n is actually seven tracks; but the bandcamp page only has two. (If you want, I can upload it for you.) If you did know, then never mind.

This is cool. Is the tracklist available yet?
Quote by due 07
In case you didn't know, f'n is actually seven tracks; but the bandcamp page only has two. (If you want, I can upload it for you.) If you did know, then never mind.

This is cool. Is the tracklist available yet?

I didn't know. If you could upload it, that would be great. I haven't heard Digital Endpoints either.

No, no tracklist available yet, but the site says it's gonna be made up of all the singles and comp tracks released after Vol. 1. So, I'm gonna make an educated guess that it's gonna include:

That's It ...Bye, The Measure splits, the TBR split, maybe the Ben Kweller EP, maybe some more tracks from Thrash Compactor (maybe the ones that were cut (which I've heard anyway)), Blahblahblah****youblahblahblah off the Right to Assemble Vol. 2 comp (which is a sick comp that you should buy AT LEAST to hear Old Man Pedro's spoken word intro), the Kid Dynamite cover

who knows, maybe some other good shit that no one's heard yet
Oh, alright, thanks. A couple of those things I've not heard.

Check your PM's in a couple minutes bruh.
Quote by due 07
Oh, alright, thanks. A couple of those things I've not heard.

Check your PM's in a couple minutes bruh.

thanks dood. excited to hear Digital Endpoints, i read that it's recorded like a sci-fi radio show.
Yeah, it's pretty neat. It's pretty ambitious for what's pretty much a demo, lul.
The Ergs saves the day! I hope that's never a bill for a rock show.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
it's missing one key thing: Ergs songs.

yet another show i can't go to anyway. ****ing 21+

on the bright side, this gives me hope for them getting back together... cross your fingers...
Not happening, Jeff is a total wanker. He's too elite for pop punx or w/e. It figures that he broke the band up, considering half the songs he wrote for them were fucking terrible. I like Black Wine tho.
you don't like jeff's songs? i don't think he wrote it, but Out There is a cool song. so is Piltdown Man, and Bridge, and Short Stories, Bike Shoppe, Girls of the Market Square...
bring on the pussy. shit ass cock douche. this is great
There's a bootleg version of this on some blog that someone made with a bunch of weird covers and stuff, if anyone is interested I can find it/upload it.
yeah, i have it. but it's an unofficial sort of thing, this new one might have some different shit.

i posted it once before, here it is again

http://besidesasides.blogspot.com/2010/06/besides-ergs-hindsight-is-2020-my.html

make sure you use the password on the left side of the page, also there's other shit on the site if you like the Du, Descendents, Jawbreaker, Lemuria