Page 1 of 6
Title.

I mean, if chicks are gonna put them on show, they should expect us men to look at them.

Besides, we are biologically programmed to find boobs.

It's what we do.

This is bull crap.
It's not, girls only think it is because their brains are 3 times smaller than ours, it's science.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

it's not that it's bad to look, it's that it's bad to get caught. like cheating on tests or murder.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I think it isn't bad. You're making it visible on purpose, don't bitch about it if I look at that crevasse for more than two seconds.

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by theogonia777
it's not that it's bad to look, it's that it's bad to get caught. like cheating on tests or murder.

this. Women want to get noticed by their looks, but they want to be appreciated for their "inside"

just look whenever they aren't, that's how I do it
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
wear sunglasses man

then you can truly see the world
Obviously this.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

Quote by BlitzkriegAir
wear sunglasses man

This. I do it all the time. You can also see when girls stare at you.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
So who caught you this time?
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
They do want you to look, but they don't want you to stare. Then it's bad because it's creepy.

A glance and a smile can go a long way, if you can talk. Just don't ogle.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
It's only bad if you whip out your dick and then put it back in your pants when they see it. (Whoops bitches! I didn't take the obvious masturbation route. Didn't see that cumming did ya?)
you're a stone fox
Quote by Zoot Allures
It's not bad.

Stop agreeing with me dammit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by stealstrings
This. I do it all the time. You can also see when girls stare at you.

I always feel unnatural wearing sunglasses but people feel much more natural looking at you when you have them on. Maybe that's because I have deceptive head movements
Quote by chantastic
Because its rude you dip

You seem new.

Sep 2011

Yep.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Sometimes it's hard. I generally try to imagine that the person probably has a hidden physical flaw and then can move on. When this doesn't work I usually revert to groping.
I had this conversation with a female co-worker the other day. Long story short, it is now ok for me to compliment her boobs, just like I would her shoes or anything else.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Because a gentleman is tactful. Allegedly.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Quote by MakinLattes
Boobs are looked at, with or without cleavage.
Boobs without cleavage = uniboob = eww.
Quote by Jazz Funeral
They do want you to look, but they don't want you to stare. Then it's bad because it's creepy.
That's what they're asking for.
Quote by HBurns
Sometimes it's hard.
Yeah. Sometimes.

>_>

Quote by guitarxo
this thread makes me -_-
Oh yeah? Well this thread makes me

I'm waiting for due to come in here and say "oh haaaail naw" while a shitstorm ensues like last time.

I prefer a nice booty anyway.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Wolfinator-x
That's what they're asking for.

Yep, and a lot of them like it. It's really only bad if you're creepy about it. In a lot of ways, it weeds out the guys who don't have confidence and can't think on their toes. Acting like it's bad is just part of the game.

Am I giving too much away?
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
wear sunglasses man

yeah but no shades in school
the Dick Cleavage picture sums up why we look at Boob Cleavage...Their boobs are basically 10% covered and we can clearly see them...of course we are going to look. If some woman gets pissed she needs to cover herself.

If she walks into a store wearing no pants and panties, should she get mad when everyone stares at her Vag? @#$% No! she should cover up if she doesnt want someone glaring her down.
I sense the presence of feminists amongst us.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!