So I hope this is in the right section, I was playing my ES-333 the other day and my volume knob flew right off mid song. I am able to put it back on but it remains loose and if I lower or raise the volume it falls off seconds later. Should I attempt to glue it back on or maybe just assume its stripped and get a new one for my guitar? Just looking for some input, thanks!
MY GEAR:
2001 Fender Tom Delonge Stratocaster

2004 PRS SE EG with SD JB in bridge and staggered single coils in middle and neck position

2011 Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333

2010 Fender Frontman 212R

2011 Vox Tonelab ST
What kind of knob and pot? Is the knob plastic or metal? Push on or set-screw? Knurled shaft pot or smooth?
I wouldn't use glue in case you have to replace the pot.

My volume knob has a screw like this that you tighten:

I'd just get a replacement knob online.
It's a plastic knob, stock on my epiphone and its just the stock pot. It has grooves to hold the knob but I just kinda think the knob is stripped
MY GEAR:
2001 Fender Tom Delonge Stratocaster

2004 PRS SE EG with SD JB in bridge and staggered single coils in middle and neck position

2011 Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333

2010 Fender Frontman 212R

2011 Vox Tonelab ST
Looks like it either has speed knobs or bell knobs. You can get a set of 2 for like $10. Might as well buy some new ones.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Wrap the post with electrical tape, then push the knob back on, it works fine, I've done it plenty of times.
Cusp of Magic