Hey guys,

I was recently talking to a stranger about random news media stuff, and he was telling me about a really sweet news journal. Apparently there's a magazine out there that takes a popular news story and shows 5 different ways that the story was covered in the media. Like it would show how the same story had been covered by FOX, MSNBC, and others and provide insight on the contrasting views.

I thought it sounded pretty interesting, but I can't remember what the damn thing was called and it's getting on my nerves. This isn't the sort of thing that my friends would know about, so I'm hoping the pit can pull through. I think I remember that it was something that started with a C, like The Commenter or The Courier or something.

Anyway even if you don't know the exact name of this particular journal, feel free to post ones that are similar or just interesting news sources in general.
What you're looking for is the Phillip DeFranco Show.
you're a stone fox
hmm sounds interesting but I'd like more credibility than just some blogger on Youtube
Quote by Evanm888
hmm sounds interesting but I'd like more credibility than just some blogger on Youtube

You're looking for Philip DeFranco, any other answer is wrong. Go immerse yourself in the sxephil.

EDIT: ^ Is it really? I've watched his show every day for 6 months, you would think I would've noticed that.
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Dec 6, 2011,
Quote by Saint78
You're looking for Phillip DeFranco, any other answer is wrong. Go immerse yourself in the sxephil.

Quote by devourke

Excellent!
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
You're looking for Philip DeFranco, any other answer is wrong. Go immerse yourself in the sxephil.

EDIT: ^ Is it really? I've watched his show every day for 6 months, you would think I would've noticed that.

I have watched his show for 4 or so years... he made a video addressing this issue actually

I didn't notice until he made the video
Quote by devourke
It was average at best

You're just butthurt
you're a stone fox
Yea Daily Show and Colbert are good but they have a limit to what they cover; you rarely see global issues discussed.

And just watched a Defranco vid. Doesn't seem like much more than some baby-face ranting about personal gripes.
Yeah Man Check out Phili D!
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Sounds like you need to change your strings.
Quote by christfudge
Joe Satriani + Kirk Hammett = Joe Satriani

Quote by Vornik
I got really drunk, dropped some acid and found myself about 12 feet away from a black bear. Though you should know.
Quote by Saint78
You're just butthurt

is it The Pit?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?