Page 1 of 6
I've gotta say it-Marilyn Manson. Many are stuck up, arrogant, believe themselves to be ridiculously wise, or in some cases, pathetic victimized rebels. I love the band, but I'm not anything like any of them...quite the opposite.

No offense Manson fans, as I'm in the same boat...
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Mcr

Mmmm, that too. I can't stand the band (or fans), though from what I've heard, the new stuff isn't quite as bad...

I just remember in 2007-ish, when my sister was in love with The Black Parade, and she thought she was emo...fun times -_-
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Lady Gaga fans. Pretentious and think they're all some kind of artist because they take pictures of themselves with stars painted on their faces.
no no no.... you guys have it all wrong....... Avenged Sevenfold fans. Bullet for my Valentine fans. and MOST of ALL...BRING ME THE HORIZON fans
Disturbed, Five-Finger Death Punch, any of that Bro-"metal".

HEY MAN IMMA GO PUMP SOME IRON TO TEN THOUSAND FISTS IN THE AIR

or it's

I'm so deep, yet brutal. Down with the Sickness speaks to me in a bunch of ways, hey man you wanna go play WoW?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Fans of bands like Asking Alexandria and their ilk.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Guys guys guys... ICP.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Majority of metal fans who refuse to listen to anything remotely different; that was me once, and looking back it was impossobly ghey.
Quote by chaoticfables
Lady Gaga fans. Pretentious and think they're all some kind of artist because they take pictures of themselves with stars painted on their faces.
This
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Mcr

That was so 2007 haha :P

Nowadays it's people who listen to Black Veil Brides, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My Valentine and all that kind of stuff.

I guess it's whatever the kids decided emo is and they just get all in your face and annoying about it
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Crust punk fans are ridiculous, i like the music but c'mon now guys you're 37 years old have a wash and take your damned kids to school.

They ruin alot of shows aswell with their BS PUNX 4 LIFE nonesense. Just because i choose not to wear the same sweaty patch laden denim jacket every day doesn't mean i don't appreciate the bands music as much as you, now get out my way and let me watch the damnd band i paid to see.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Dec 7, 2011,
Slayer fans - best summed up with 'fuk u if u dont like FUCKING SLAYER!!!!!

AFI fans - 'LYK OMG DAVY ND JADE R LYK SO HOT ND AMAZING MUSICIANS <33333'

Nightwish fans - "Bring Tarja back this pop singer Anet sux ass she so bad TARJA is butiful <3"

Especially Nightwish fans though. Tarja has been out of the band for 5 years and you still find every single Nightwish video on youtube riddled with comments like the one I just wrote.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Dec 7, 2011,
I love Radiohead but I hate their fanbase. They make 'em look overrated and it seems it's a hipster trend to like them.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Asking Alexandria
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by alkalineweeman
Crust punk fans are ridiculous, i like the music but c'mon now guys you're 37 years old have a wash and take your damned kids to school.

They ruin alot of shows aswell with their BS PUNX 4 LIFE nonesense. Just because i choose not to wear the same sweaty patch laden denim jacket every day doesn't mean i don't appreciate the bands music as much as you, now get out my way and let me watch the damnd band i paid to see.

yeah pretty much. I had a comic strip to put up with this, but the site keeps timing out
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Probably Dream Theater. I don't even know why they annoy me, it's just that 90% of their fanbase seems to be Indonesian, etc. Every status that band makes is followed by endless "yeee dream theater best band ever u come to bukawai nex year yes. dt 4 ever from malasia".

I'm typing this with absolutely no racism intended. THIS IS AN OBSERVATION.

Quote by Vince Sixx
Disturbed, Five-Finger Death Punch, any of that Bro-"metal".

HEY MAN IMMA GO PUMP SOME IRON TO TEN THOUSAND FISTS IN THE AIR

or it's

I'm so deep, yet brutal. Down with the Sickness speaks to me in a bunch of ways, hey man you wanna go play WoW?

Oh man, so much THIS.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Dec 7, 2011,
You hate Malaysians lol.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Guns 'N Roses aficionados

Not the "I occasionally play Appetite 'cos it's such a timeless record"-ones tho: I'm talking 'bout the people who still can't get over the fact that the 80's are never coming back and that this band fell apart many, many years ago

God knows why, but they just keep showing up at Axl's shows. Seriously, why are these people so eager to get F-d up the A?? I mean, you KNOW he's gonna show up 2 hours late (if he decides to show up at all), and when he does he's gonna get bombarded with beer and whatnot, which'll only cause him to lose his temper and walk off the stage again...

So then why pay $60 bucks just to watch this sitcom gone bad unfold in front of your eyes, then rant about it afterwards on Twitter? That's like going to Cancun during spring break only to complain about the large quantities of drunk douchebags

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Dec 7, 2011,
Definitely Lady Gaga. Also, any band that is popular on Tumblr. I will one day probably end up leading the extermination of all Hipsters. No one will miss you. No one.

Quote by MH400
paramore.

No. Fuck your face ! I will end you and all that you love. Hayley Williams

...Oh wait, this is probably a good example of why you hate us. Carry on then..its justified
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Guys guys guys... ICP.

Through and through
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Probably Dream Theater. I don't even know why they annoy me, it's just that 90% of their fanbase seems to be Indonesian, etc. Every status that band makes is followed by endless "yeee dream theater best band ever u come to bukawai nex year yes. dt 4 ever from malasia".

Oh man, so much THIS.

Strong racism in this post.
Slipknot.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

Bukawai??

Lawl

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Band, The Who, and Guess Who.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
DT
Frusciante
Whatever metal flavor of the week band
Chopin/Liszt

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jetfuel495
Black metal bands.

Also, Nirvana, Dream Theater, and BTBAM (although I love them).

btbams fan base is split between the hardcore kids and the guitarist/prog metal fans. i noticed that at the show when i saw them with jfac.

edit: i have no individual band fan hatred but genre hatred i have, but its mostly due to what i look for in music and popular bands that just arent doing what i enjoy from music whatsoever, and it happens often.

Quote by Xiaoxi
DT
Frusciante
Whatever metal flavor of the week band
Chopin/Liszt

you just hate me dont you?

edit2: iwould like to know what you look for in music. everyone has a certain formula for what they like in music, doesnt have to be exact, always room for new things, but i feel like we are on complete opposite ends.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Dec 7, 2011,