Bridge
Control Plate
Knobs
Switch tip (tophat one)
Jack

Neck
Tuners
Replacement screws

So basically I want to put together a White tele with a bridge humbucker (SD ) and black hardware.

My questions:
1. Am I missing anything, besides electronics?
2. Should I add the Single coil or humbucker only?
3. Is there anyway I can cut down on cost? Getting a job in my country is impossible. If I'm right this should come to around $400 (USD) and shipping, right?
4. Push/Pull pots vs. switch? I don't mind leaving the switch slit thing empty.
5. Mahogany or another wood?

And lastly, three variable-answer-ish questions:
6. Is GuitarFetish good quality?
7. Rosewood fingerboard? I've been playing Rosewood since I started around 4 years ago, but it's nothing I can't adjust to. The environment is really dusty and I have a feeling I'm going to have to deal with that dreaded grime-on-maple situation.
8. Is it worth it?

I'm aiming for a Kurt Cobain-ish not too bright sound.
It's basically going to be used for Nirvana, Porcupine Tree and lots of blues.
The thing with a kit is I'm not going to get black hardware, and anyway I'm going to have to get a new bridge and route the body for a humbucker.
Lazy fact #222568405:
You were too lazy to read the number.
GF necks aren't very good, tuners aren't very good, and the bridge would likely need better saddles and some point. I'd spend a little extra and get better hardware anyway. The neck is what would worry me the most.
I'd probably be better off buying a those somewhere else then.

What about this Gotoh bridge?

Shelling out $100 for a neck will be an extra challenge for me. But I read somewhere that a good neck is a large defining factor of playability.

I'm going to be hardware scouting for a while still.

Mahogany vs. Ash vs. Poplar? Don't want anything that dents too easily. TBH I'm looking at Mahogany vs. Ash. I have another Ash guitar that seems pretty solid.

edit: Found schaller locking tuners.

but AFAIK Warmoth delivers US only?
Lazy fact #222568405:
Last edited by Destroyr at Dec 8, 2011,
warmoth delivers worldwide, but you will most likely,a s you would with a GFS order of any sizeable amount get hit with import taxes.

which country are you in?
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Sperzel tuners are usually a better price point than Schaller and just as good quality wise. Gotoh makes good parts and I wouldn't hesitate on that bridge.
I'm in India but I can have them delivered to Poland or Germany too.

My guitar teacher knows a luthier, so maybe I can have him make me a neck. Indian Rosewood

Leaning towards Ash or Mahogany for the body. I'll probs go down a store and try out a maple guitar.
Lazy fact #222568405: