hey guys, im gonna be lame for a second and just ask everyone to go like my music page. I'm trying to play a show with my hero, Kevin Devine, and it could really help to have some likes on that thing. Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brendan-Murray/147241705378884

There's a couple videos up there as well as a song. Give them a look/listen and if you like what i put out download the song, its free. thanks!
Last edited by skyhawk714 at Dec 7, 2011,
Quote by sam b
What if I don't have facebook?

This.

And Kevin Devine is great
Saw him with Brand New a couple years back.
It says the page was not found. Which sucks, because I wanna help you out because Kevin Devine is awesome.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I think we need a "the only self-promotion" thread. Been seeing them alot lately.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I think we need a "the only self-promotion" thread. Been seeing them alot lately.

sorry to contribute to the spamming of the pit

This would just be a legit dream come true to me. So if you can look past the blatant spam/self promotion and help me out. That'd be awesome
Quote by skyhawk714

This would just be a legit dream come true to me. So if you can look past the blatant spam/self promotion and help me out. That'd be awesome

Didn't mean to pick on you in particular, it was just a thought.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by W4RP1G
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38

This douche already made a thread there too.

reported

wow sorry didnt realize i couldnt put them in the pit too. calm down dude.
Quote by skyhawk714

The pit isn't for advertising your band. If you and every other person with a band advertised in the pit, it would degrade the experience of all users that come here to talk about off topic subjects.

If you really want to get your band heard in the pit, put a link in your signature and become a regular poster here.
Quote by W4RP1G
The pit isn't for advertising your band. If you and every other person with a band advertised in the pit, it would degrade the experience of all users that come here to talk about off topic subjects.

If you really want to get your band heard in the pit, put a link in your signature and become a regular poster here.

fair enough. sorry to dgrade your experience. no reason to call me a douche over it though. maybe get the stick out of your ass?
Quote by skyhawk714
fair enough. sorry to dgrade your experience. no reason to call me a douche over it though. maybe get the stick out of your ass?

Apology accepted