At the new years party I went to last year, everyone sang Cee Lo Green's "**** You" like 1000 times. Play that.

Edit: has UG always censored the F bomb in the forums?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Last edited by iplayat11 at Dec 7, 2011,
Quote by iplayat11
At the new years party I went to last year, everyone sang Cee Lo Green's "**** You" like 1000 times. Play that.

Edit: has UG always censored the F bomb in the forums?

Nope only after January 2009.
Yeah, censoring sucks... but I am playing in front of family so I guess Auld Lang Syne will do. Thanks to the guy who gave me the name. Are there any metal versions of a new years song? Would love to make the old people shit themselves
Quote by frankv
A national radio station here does a Top 2000 from December 25th to midnight and it's become a national tradition. It usually ends with Bohemian Rhapsody, which in my mind is perfect for ending the year with.

Do eeet!

A top 2000! Jeezus, must have taken long to choose the songs. The new August Burns Red - God Bless Ye Merry Gentleman would be a great starter
Quote by 13Trivium13
Yeah, censoring sucks... but I am playing in front of family so I guess Auld Lang Syne will do. Thanks to the guy who gave me the name. Are there any metal versions of a new years song? Would love to make the old people shit themselves

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by 13Trivium13

Doing my bit for UG since February 06
Who hasn't heard of Auld Lang Syne?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

Doing my bit for UG since February 06

I never noticed our join dates were identical.

EDIT: You joined the day after me! Which means you must have been posting not long after you signed up, because you're one of the first users I remember chatting with on the forum
Last edited by BlackLuster at Dec 7, 2011,
Quote by BlackLuster
I never noticed our join dates were identical.

EDIT: You joined the day after me! Which means you must have been posting not long after you signed up, because you're one of the first users I remember chatting with on the forum

Really? Looking at my threads back then I don't know how I survived