I just ordered some stuff through their website (www.americanmusical.com) and they originally quoted one item (a JCA100HDM) to be in stock on Monday, Dec. 5th. I've been bugging them for three days now, and it seems as though they STILL don't have any in stock, which puts me in a tight spot with gigs booked next weekend and my band coming up this weekend through next week to practice. (they all live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area, whereas I live up closer to Canton, Ohio...we all go to school together at OU). Has anyone else had problems with these guys getting their stock in? I was REALLY hoping to have my stuff by friday, but it looks like it's not gonna be here until next week if this keep up. Any advice?
Cancel your order there and get it somewhere else. This is fairly common for any store, where they want tk keep your business but know they'll probably lose it if they actually tell you they won't have the item for 3 more weeks.
Quote by Roc8995
Cancel your order there and get it somewhere else. This is fairly common for any store, where they want tk keep your business but know they'll probably lose it if they actually tell you they won't have the item for 3 more weeks.

Well, the website actually said right on it that they would have them Monday, and I've talked to 4 separate people about it. The only other option is zzounds, who quoted their arrival time as Thursday, so if they do the same thing, I'm in the same boat anyway.
Its the holidays. Mail is backed up, and their deliveries are probably delayed.

That's why its an arrival QUOTE. Like an eta.

Order it somewhere else.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra