Hi.
I am looking to invest in a good quality guitar cable as I'm tired of buying ones that just break straight away!

I am looking for one about 15-20ft in length, preferably with one side being angled too. I am looking for a reliable lead that will last a long time and one that won't get all tangled straight away as well.... Price range isn't really an issue.

Was wondering if anyone can recommend any cables for me?

Thanks a lot.
Well; if price is no object, take a look at Mogami Platinum cables. They're very, very good. And despite all of the hate for Monster cables on these forums, I've had several Monsters that have held up for at least ten years now. I've certainly had good luck with them.

Oh, and if price REALLY isn't an object, you could always go for an Alessandro Instrument Pro cable. A 20-foot cable costs a mere....$2,000.00!!!

http://www.alessandro-products.com/cables-inst.html

Scroll to the bottom and prepare to be aghast.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I've been through several cables before finally settling on Armor Gold. Not only do they look distinctive, they also sound great, it's almost impossible to break them, and they won't cost you an arm and a leg.

Also, they do send you a free t-shirt when you order some cables, which is nice.

Check them out: http://www.armorgoldcables.com/
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
I'd try a TourTough cable. I think the one I have is about 15 or 20 feet in lenth and it's got an additional covering over the general rubber insulation found on all cables. The only concern in your case is that it is straight on both inputs, not angled. If it's not what you are looking for, Planet Waves and Fender make some pretty nice cables, but may run you up a little more cash. The only bad experience I've ever had was with a Monster cable, where I stepped on it and it broke, so I would try and avoid them. Hope I helped!
Quote by Xeron Brigs
I've been through several cables before finally settling on Armor Gold. Not only do they look distinctive, they also sound great, it's almost impossible to break them, and they won't cost you an arm and a leg.

Also, they do send you a free t-shirt when you order some cables, which is nice.

Check them out: http://www.armorgoldcables.com/

So you're saying like, if I were stuck in a ditch on the way to a show, and had one of their cables, that instead of a chain I could use it to pull me out?
I keep ending up back with Spectraflex cables. I just really like them for some reason.
I just buy rolls of decent cable (currently have a roll of Planet Waves) and make my own as I need them. That way you can have the exact size that you need. I use a rack so all my patch cables are neat and custom made for the job. Learn to solder and make your own, it's cheaper too.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by FearMyLightning
So you're saying like, if I were stuck in a ditch on the way to a show, and had one of their cables, that instead of a chain I could use it to pull me out?

Yes.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
People constantly rip on Monster Cable and say that they sound like shit and are overpriced (I'll agree that their Beats headphones are ripoffs, though), but for some reason my MC Performer 500 cable manages to sound better than every other cable in my setup, and I've compared it side to side with all of them which included 3 Planet Waves and 2 Live Wire cables.

Though it was only slightly better than the Waves and Lives cables, so if you would like to save money and get almost equal quality, check out Planet Waves or Live Wire (the Live Wires sounded slightly better, but I think it was only because they were shorter than the Planet Waves).
i use live wire cables, have one thats two years old and still kicking it. before i used live wires cables lasted me about 6 months.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Quote by Ian_the_fox
People constantly rip on Monster Cable and say that they sound like shit and are overpriced (I'll agree that their Beats headphones are ripoffs, though), but for some reason my MC Performer 500 cable manages to sound better than every other cable in my setup, and I've compared it side to side with all of them which included 3 Planet Waves and 2 Live Wire cables.

It's to do with capacitance. You can get the same effect by changing the volume pots in your guitar. Still handy, if that's what you like.

I hate Monster cable because they're scumbags, not because of their products.

You in the states? In the UK, you can get a fully armoured cable for £13 from Dawsons:

In 6 years of gigging it's the only cable I've ever used that lasted more than a few months. Bought one two years ago and it's still going strong after two or three gigs a week.