Verse 1:
As much as I wanna lie to you, I think it’s best if I leave this place. In the crowd I never stand out, I think it’s best if I stand alone. I had you at some point, and that moment was enough for me. As much as I wanna lie to you, I promise I will tell the truth

Chorus:
I’m next to a girl with brown hair, sleeping next to me, as much as I wanna lie to you, I wouldn’t be lying next to you

Verse 2:
As much as I wanna lie to you, it would keep me up all night. In the morning I would say, imp alright, but I would be lying to you. I’m stuck between leaving or staying, this isn’t what I want. As Much as I wanna stay with you, I don’t think it’s possible.
Random Bridge: You need to understand I’m not trying to break your heart. I know you’ll understand,
Verse 3:
She said, As much as I wanna lie to you, I wanna see the world too. I like sleeping next to you, this moment was the most to me please tell the world the truth; still make it sound beautiful for me. As much as I wanna go with you, always think the best of me.
Chorus:
I’m next to a girl with brown hair, sleeping next to me; I feel alright, I’m lucky for that night
Outro: As much as I still think of you, I wouldn’t change my life, as Much as I wanna lie to you, I wouldn’t be lying next to you.