I've only recently began mucking around with guitar tunings and I'm slightly stuck on one in particular. I've noted that a few In Flames tabs are tuned to CFA#D#GC and I'm curious if this would be commonly referred to as something in particular? I've looked through numerous tuning articles and I've searched through the tuner app I have on my phone, but none of them refer to this tuning at all. Is it simply a unique tuning to these tabs/tuning which In Flames use?

Sorry for the noobishness.
Well, taking a quick look at the tuning you posted, it's C Standard.
Skip the username, call me Billy
That is C Standard. The strings are still tuned in 4ths (apart from the 3rd and 2nd strings), but referenced to low C.

So your 4th and 3rd string should be renamed Bb and Eb respectively.
In Flames play in C standard, which is the tuning you named, which is two steps lower than E standard (the 'standard' tuning for 6-string guitars) and sometimes in drop A#, which is essentially the same but with the low C dropped down a whole step to A#.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by JB95
@ guy above
you don't need to use flats if you use sharps.

Yes dude. No worries.
Maybe it's supposed to be C F Bb Eb G C? Chances are [and given that this is metal], In Flames are in Cm, and that is a flat key.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
Maybe it's supposed to be C F Bb Eb G C? Chances are [and given that this is metal], In Flames are in Cm, and that is a flat key.

You can't make an assumption of the key, but as far as I know standard tunings are tuned in fourths (except the B and high E strings) where as, for example, in CFA#D#GC you have F to A# which is an augmented third, not a fourth at all.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3