Poll: Vote
Poll Options
View poll results: Vote
Nig, I've been studying all day erryday
17 16%
I should probably get to studying....but something else looks entirely more entertaining
66 62%
Finals? I'm old and don't worry about that shit anymore
24 22%
Voters: 107.
Page 1 of 2
It's time for FINALS!!!! For those of us in College or high school (or middle school?? Who gives a shit).

How are you handling your finals? Studying like a boss? Or...

If the fact that I'm making this thread isn't indication enough, I'm not being quite the diligent student I should be. I'm learning a new guitar piece by Regondi and have been practicing like crazy (I'm a classical guitar major, so it's not that bad, but I should spend my time being more productive). I've also been browsing reddit like crazy,

Basically; Share your procrastination techniques and how you're handling finals.
Finished one class today. Three more to go.

Should be fun
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My last one starts in 35 minutes. it's been a lot of work, then a nice month vacation.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Two of mine are take-home, a third one (macroeconomics) will be quite easy, it's the fourth (American Political Thought) that will take some effort.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by The Madcap
It's time for FINALS!!!! For those of us in College or high school (or middle school?? Who gives a shit).

I, sir, do in fact give a shit. I take finals after Christmas break.
you're a stone fox
I got 2 finals back to back next Tuesday. I should probably at least read the chapters that I missed the lectures on, but Skyrim just keeps calling to me.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Lol I'm not in school.

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
This thread caught my interest as I procrastinate my two term papers I have to write........ ugh. Both due monday......
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
my finals are a joke, so **** it
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
I just had exams in all my classes last week and have finals next week. Taking a week off from studying. I did well enough on the other exams that I'm not all that worried.

EDIT: v Pretty much that.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Last edited by rjdusa at Dec 7, 2011,
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
For macroeconomics I gotta take an online test, History I have to take a test that'll take 5 minutes. My final in my Art Appreciation class is turning in an art project that I need to start on. In English I have to write 2 mo'fuggin essays AND take 3 exams in 2 mo'fuggin hours.

In conclusion,

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I be procrastinationisizing like a pro my 5pg essay on hella philosophy terms I haven't even looked at due Thursday of next week. I haven't even came up with a date to procrastinatifity too to two.
Three finals next week. Still not worried enough to actually study, so for now, wheeeeee.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Stat tomorrow. The last 5 chapters were variations on the same thing, and the first two were easy, so it should go pretty well.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I would love to study, but I have too much Skyrim and League of Legends to play

I am done with my finals, and it went a lot better than I thought. Everything was pretty easy.
Finals at my school start Friday and I have to to discover when or where any of my finals are taking place. I think that answers your question pretty nicely.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last final is tonight...class is common sense so I'm not gunna bother studying. Then I'm gunna take the holidays off from work and do **** all for the next couple weeks lol.
Two of my classes don't have finals. The other three are in less than a week.

I'm studying by sitting here talking to you guys.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Ugh... I had 3 exams yesterday. A Piano final, a Dictation final and a Russian exam. Luckily the russian test wasn't a final, but I'll still have my Russian final next week. I have a sight-singing final tomorrow and I know they're going to make me sing one of the pieces we worked on this quarter, so I need to go through my book tonight and practice every song that's difficult enough to be picked for the test. If that's not bad enough, my jazz ensemble has a final performance tomorrow that I'm very nervous about. Still, if I can get past tomorrow, it'll be smooth sailing until Christmas.
I'm done with finals!

Swag!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Mine's next week.

In preparation, I am... engaging in motorcycle adventures, playing Skyward Sword, learning songs from NES games and attempting a flawless 100% run of Mega Man X.

In summary:

WWE '12 and learning songs are much more important than my GPA... right?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Studying is for people who don't already know everything.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I just took my Cognitive Psyc final today. It went ok. I have three more next week then I'm done. Can't wait.
I don't really have finals. Just a shitload of projects. Not procrastinating at all. Aw yeh.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I do not study. I just know.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I got 4 finals next week and a final paper for english due Wednesday. I'm not too worried though. But I have been procrastinating...hard

Been spending way too much time on Facebook and UG just staring at the screen waiting for something cool to happen.

Oh and let's not forget how much BF3 I've been playing that I don't have time to play...
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Dec 7, 2011,
Page 1 of 2