Fuck The Post-Office.

I was just sitting here at my laptop about 2 feet away from my door when I heard someone trying to be stealthy on my front doorsteps. I figured it was probably one of my mates trying to get the drop on me so I was getting ready to rush the door to scare them when they came in. The footsteps sounded like they were just stealthing around right in front of my door, almost circling. I waited, waited and waited some more. I stopped being able to hear the footsteps and this made me think that they had gone on to my driveway and were about to jump up at my window and try to scare me so I put on my best scary face and pre-emptively started staring down the window.

Nothing happened so I looked out the window and there was no-one there. I checked the back door to see no-one had come in through there and no-one had. Then I looked at the front door (You can't actually see it from where I sit when I'm on my laptop. It's around a corner sort of) and saw a piece of red and yellow card stuck to it. I was initially confused until I opened the door and the piece of card fell down onto the doorstep.

I looked at it and realised that the postie had left a Card-to-Call on my doorstep because apparently I wasn't here to sign for the item. Not only that but he had put down a false timing on the card to make it appear that he had turned up at an earlier time. (He put 10:22 down but he didn't come then because I'd already gone out to get the mail at 12 and it was late so it wasn't there so I came back through the front door and there was nothing there)

Bastard.

So Pit, why would a postie do this?
Complain and make him lose his job lololololol.
Seriously.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Must be a pipe bomb.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by SlayingDragons
Didn't read OP, but port 21 is pretty cool.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
One of our postmen has a habit of not bothering to leave those cards, and letting the parcels pile up at the post office until we go and tell the lady there that we were expecting ____ parcels... we're on first name terms as a result of the frequency of this
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by devourke
so I put on my best scary face and pre-emptively started staring down the window.

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Yeah Fuck the Post-Office!

That's why I hope the government just lets the U.S. Postal service fall apart! What is this the 18th century? No one even writes letters anymore!
Quote by SlayingDragons
Didn't read OP, but port 21 is pretty cool.

Exactly what i was thinking too. :3
Quote by devourke
Bastard.

So Pit, why would a postie do this?

Clearly, he was someone who is unencumbered by any emotional attachment. Someone who's heart is so dark, it cannot be swayed by pity, emotion, or human compassion of any kind.

Newman!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
the postwoman who delivered to my old house used to literally throw packages onto my front porch. nearly every one of them was marked fragile.

she even threw one into the bush next to my porch.

also, she would leave the door to the mailbox open ONLY when it was raining.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
FTP servers DO rock!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by necrosis1193
Clearly, he was someone who is unencumbered by any emotional attachment. Someone who's heart is so dark, it cannot be swayed by pity, emotion, or human compassion of any kind.

Newman!

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WaterGod
Yeah Fuck the Post-Office!

That's why I hope the government just lets the U.S. Postal service fall apart! What is this the 18th century? No one even writes letters anymore!

...Isn't it written in the Constitution that the government is supposed to provide a postal service? Gosh, the government can't even do something as basic as running a postal service...seemed fine for the first 200 something years...wonder what happened.
It's not the government's fault postal workers are lazy and inconsiderate.

I sure as hell don't want it to go under, Media Mail is cheap as hell.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
**** tha post-office comin' straight from the Amazon, package dented cause the mailman threw it on the ground!
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
**** tha post-office comin' straight from the Amazon, package dented cause the mailman threw it on the ground!

Quote by Saint78

The way i read this in my head and made it shift from one song to another was amazing.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
It's not the government's fault postal workers are lazy and inconsiderate.

I sure as hell don't want it to go under, Media Mail is cheap as hell.

I know right, the priority mail shipping is the best thing every, it's so cheap, especially compared to Fedex or UPS.
Quote by ikitson
The way i read this in my head and made it shift from one song to another was amazing.

I did the same thing

also

Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
Quote by necrosis1193

Newman!

damn you I was gonna post this ;_________;
cat