Hello, hello. I'm an 18 year old singer and guitarist looking to join or start a band. I'm from Westchester County, and I have a lot of blues and jazz influence. I'm getting more and more into prog rock, but I'm looking to play any and all types of music, maybe play some gigs, write songs, and possibly record. As long as it's fun!

I've been playing for about seven years, hopefully looking for individuals who are just as experienced, or about the same age. Either works.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
sup, i'm 23, live in philadelphia, and play guitar. i want to play punk. i have many influences, i like a lot of the bands on the fat wreck chords roster. i've been playing for a while, about as long as you. punk is one of the funnest types of music to play. i am a pretty big nofx fan, and they as you may or may not know, play a lot more genres than just punk. for example, jazz, reggae, ska, acoustic, etc. what i'm ttrying to say is i play more than just punk, but if i start a band i want to play punk originally.
Thanks for your interest man, but Philly is a bit too far for my taste.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.