Yay
16 24%
Nay
6 9%
I like to have sex with sheep
44 67%
Voters: 66.
Page 1 of 2
Aren't true communists. A true communist would redistribute god rather than keep it for him/herself.

Thoughts?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
i think whatever you're having, i'll take two of them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
i think whatever you're having, i'll take two of them.

You give me whatever you took to merge with Goest and I'll give you what I took. Deal?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm drinking with CJ tonight.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Jackal58
I'm drinking with CJ tonight.

I don't trust you to be around me if I'm drinking. I've read those stories about you in the mafia group.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by due 07
And it's yea or nay. Yay is for dorks.

Or people that are pleasantly surprised.

Quote by due 07

You're a dork!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Trowzaa
Or people that are pleasantly surprised.

You corrected me to prevent future confusion? Yay!
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
theres enough God to go around for all of our comrades

Tell that to Mohammed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by due 07
You corrected me to prevent future confusion? Yay!

You're pleasantly surprised? Yay!

Quote by BlitzkriegAir
theres enough God to go around for all of our comrades

There is, but I always see all of these "communists" trying to take god only for their own use. They're a bunch of assholes.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by due 07

Where's your dork pride?

Birth.
Dork Rock.
Death.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Quiet CJ. There's a good boy.

The fake commies are trying to keep me quiet!

I will make my voice heard!!

I AM THE 99%
Quote by L2112Lif

Quote by Tanglewoodguit

You will not silence me!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Godsmack_IV
A real commie would be too strung out on skag to give two shits about God.

Are you merging with Goest too? Is this part of the fake commie conspiracy?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Godsmack_IV
A real commie would be too strung out on skag to give two shits about God.

?
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The fake commies are trying to keep me quiet!

I will make my voice heard!!

I AM THE 99%

99% of deaths in Irish's Mafia games are from derps by Irish.

The other 1% are also derps by Irish
Quote by devourke

Be quiet or I'll derp-kill you next.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by devourke

Question CJ. If you're a commie, then how can you tolerate playing mafia which is a democracy?
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Question CJ. If you're a commie, then how can you tolerate playing mafia which is a democracy?

I'm too fucked at the time to attempt to go Kumanji on you.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Be quiet or I'll derp-kill you next.

I'm afraid that if I got lynched then it would be within the rules. There are already two votes against me and the Night Post is already overdue
Quote by devourke
I'm afraid that if I got lynched then it would be within the rules. There are already two votes against me and the Night Post is already overdue

Fuck it, it can wait until morning when I feel like writing up an elaborate story about how you died.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by guitarxo
Yay.
Yay.
Yay.
Yay.
Yay.
Yay.

Yay!
Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 2