mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm expecting Pearl Jam to be a part of this.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
"Curt Schlesinger et al. v. Ticketmaster"

"You must also have been a resident of the United States"

I'm so confused.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

legal speak is confusing, i'm not even sure if i'm a part of it or not.

overall, you don't get shit anyway. if they win, all those included get Ticketmaster credits and/or some other useless bullshit
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
well..I'm pretty sure I bought tickets from ticket master over that time period..but I'm a Canadian citizen...but the concerts were in america...wtf

/does nothing
I received and discarded my application to participate in the suit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Trowzaa
"Curt Schlesinger et al. v. Ticketmaster"

et al = "and others" It means Curt Schlesinger was the one to file the lawsuit, but he's not the only one being represented.

Whether or not people get something out of it, I'm all for this. Ticketmaster needs to be taken down quite a few pegs. I was going to see The Black Keys at Summerfest this summer, but the fees made the ticket cost twice as much. It's B.S. is what it is. Artists already have a hard enough time making money these days and touring is the only real way they can, but Ticketmaster is just leeching off that and detering people from going to see shows.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
A typical Ticketmaster receipt.

Show price: $25
Convenience fee: $15
Extra fees: $5
Rape: no charge
------------------------------
Total: your dignity
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
^
They're probably going to win that lawsuit, but the benefits are so small that participating doesn't seem worth it at all.
I don't think you have to participate at all. I'm pretty sure if you're on record for having bought tickets, and you live in the US, you're given $1.50 for every set of tickets you bought and if you payed a delivery fee you get $3.00 for every time that happened (but I think there's like a limit of 17 instances you can be paid back for). But yeah, I guess it's all payed through codes you get emailed to you if they win the lawsuit. I know I've bought enough tickets in the past 10 years for a few free shows. I'm totally game.