Whats up people , i just arrived at Diberville Mississippi a few months ago and I'm looking for musicians to start a technical death metal band ;although ,Ive been looking around and i don't really see any type of metal scene of any kind here in Mississippi , anyway if you read this and want to start a band or just hang out ,smoke some bud , jam and get wasted in the process comment on this blog. I'm open to diverse styles of music not necessarily technical death metal but if you like TBDM,ASP,Necrophagist,The faceless Megadeth,Pantera etc i hope to hear that me and my bro aren't the only metalheads in Mississippi.so smoke toke medicate and don't forget to 4:20

Quote by Eddie Reaper
.so smoke toke medicate and don't forget to 4:20

I'm embarrassed for you.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Tanglewoodguit

Was it really necessary to post a pic that big?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Was it necessary to quote it

Was it necessary to quote me quoting it?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Was it necessary to quote it

Yes.

Just you All the memes have the same voice in my head. My voice.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Is it just me or do you guys play a sound in your head for each meme?

Not so much with memes, but I always read Fassa's posts as if they were being said by a woman with downs syndrome that speaks with a cockney accent.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Not so much with memes, but I always read Fassa's posts as if they were being said by a woman with downs syndrome that speaks with a cockney accent.

I miss her.

The musicians who lack the friends to start a band
are singer-songwriters
The rest of us are DJ's or official club photographers
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.