So it's come to the point of where I need a china to complete my kit to my specs. I'm still sort of learning, but I've got enough down to where the songs I'm going to learn constitute the need for a china. So far, I've played on friends kits with paiste, sabian, zildjian, and meinl cymbals. I fell in love with Meinl Cymbals, and I'm extremely biased to buying them over anything else. I love the Byzance 18" china's sound a whole lot, but that's way out of budget. This, is where my problem is. My budget needs not to exceed $130, as it will most likely be a birthday/Christmas present.

My friend tells me that this Zildjian is the best for my budget, even though I've never been a fan of Zildjian:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/drums-percussion/zildjian-zbt-china-cymbal

I played a 14" Meinl Filter China like below, but it didn't quite get me that sound I wanted. Like, It should be more "bright".
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/drums-percussion/meinl-filter-china/443738000000080

Out of those, which would best suit my needs for music along the lines of A Day to Remember, Artifex Pereo, and Texas in July. I'm open to any other suggestions at this point too, EXCEPT Wuhan. I do not like Wuhan china's at all.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Buy a Wuhan. Hell, for $130 you can buy 3 of them. I have played Wuhans for decades and have never found a better sound. Each one is different because they are hand made, but when you find the right one it is pure cymbal magic.
Imma sound like a hipacrit, but I did find a 16' Wuhan I loved and bought haha. Problem solved.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
Imma sound like a hipacrit, but I did find a 16' Wuhan I loved and bought haha. Problem solved.

Wuhan make the best Chinas under ~$250. Even then, a lot prefer them to the expensive ones, because they're so trashy sounding, and cost next to nothing to replace.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Wuhan is the only china cymbal. Unless you buy an extremely expensive pro cymbal, you're ripping yourself off if you don't buy a wuhan.
Quote by nouralewiwi
Jesus your friends must not like you to suggest a ZBT

Or, they're not very smart.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10