Yeah yeah i know I'm an idiot. I completely thought I was going to win this one but things happen and to get to the point I didn't win.

Now I have to pierce either my eyebrow, nose, or lip tomorrow afternoon (I will get it done at a shop) and keep it for at least one month. I'm leaning toward a lip ring because I figure it's my best option but if you guys have a reason why I should resort to either of the two other options (penis piercing is not an option by the by) I will reconsider.

I am a heterosexual dude so I would want to pick the one that least implies homosexuality (no offense to homos) and I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to piercings. I was thinking in the middle of my bottom lip or off to the side on my bottom lip but I'm not for sure.

Any suggestions or advice? Rings, bars? Nose, lip? Bullring, nose gauge? hah

Thank you to all
I am Jimmy. I have cracked the corn and nobody cares.
Last edited by The_Nowhereman at Dec 8, 2011,
Eyebrow because it'd probably hurt least and is very easy to hide if u take the ring out.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Pierce your ballsack.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Liprings look shit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Eyebrow.

You can take out the ring and add more hair to it so you can have really bushy eyebrows. Bitches dig that shit brah
Quote by izbbass
Pierce your ballsack.

That actually exists, and is in fact a minor surgery, because your sac is so different from other things that are pierced.

They have to go in there with a scalpel and cut holes in both the front and back side of it, and then sew it back shut in such a way that a piercing will go through, but your sac is still a closed system.
Obvious answer is "pierce your nose"

all you gotta do is take the ring out and nobody will even know
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Dirge Humani
That actually exists, and is in fact a minor surgery, because your sac is so different from other things that are pierced.

They have to go in there with a scalpel and cut holes in both the front and back side of it, and then sew it back shut in such a way that a piercing will go through, but your sac is still a closed system.

Why the hell do you know this?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Dirge Humani

Everything you say turns me on so much
Quote by Dirge Humani

How the fuck is that worth it?
dicktip olololololo

nipple NIPPLE!!!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I say go with septum(nose) if that's an option. You can also flip it up for when you don't want it showing.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I'm presuming that everyone suggesting you just get it pierced, and take it out is wrong, and you cannot remove the piercing for a month. Get it in the middle of your nose, and get the bull barbell, you can swing it up into your nose, and no one will know it's there.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
get one of those chest plate things, the kind that go under your skin. totally worth it.

just stay away from MRI machines, or don't. just videotape it, it'll probably look like a chestburster
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Shirate
I'm presuming that everyone suggesting you just get it pierced, and take it out is wrong, and you cannot remove the piercing for a month. Get it in the middle of your nose, and get the bull barbell, you can swing it up into your nose, and no one will know it's there.

this, just make sure that you get a small enough ring. My piercer put a horseshoe ring in that was too long to tuck up, and looked goofy. Septum is the worse out of em in terms of pain, and IMO, in terms of aftercare. If the lips look goofy, but is definitely the lease painful. The nostril is also a pain free option.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by Shirate

Psh, copy me then call a septum ring a bull barbell.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Get your tongue pierced. Its the fastest to heal, easiest to hide, and your girlfriend will love you for it.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness