Yes
6 7%
Sometimes
15 17%
No
67 76%
Voters: 88.
Page 1 of 2
I want to know how many of you sleep with your guitar intentionally or unintentionally. Have you fallen asleep with it due to too much playing.
Never, I once considered falling asleep with my first guitar when I was like 6 but hell no did I go ahead with it..
METAL!
No, I'm not an obsessive freak.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I like to go between the a and d strings. Any thinner and they cut.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by Weaponxclaws
I have that Paul Gilbert guitar. I screw it's F hole and then cuddle with it every night.

The F-holes painted on? :ahah:
METAL!
yeah. i didn't sleep at all the night before and finally passed out around noon on a pile of junk on my bed with my guitar on top of me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
this makes me miss waking up fully clothed under my guitar with the amp buzzing and 30 minutes to get to school.
I've been able to slip past the g-string a couple times.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by entity0009
I was expecting "teacher" at the end of the thread title.

wtf man

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Haha...I expected at least one of us to have done it at some point

OT: No I haven't :P
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
She does.

I suspect it's a bit easier for a girl to sleep with her guitar than it is for a man to sleep with his.

And no, I haven't.
Sorry, I have a 1/4" jack and my dick just can't fit. Trust me, I know.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I've fallen asleep playing multiple times with my Tele.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I just say I'll take a little rest, lie on my back and continue thsoe sweeps. Then I fall asleep.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I dont have a guitar TS......................................I have a drum kit and that would be a bitch trying to fit that in my bed.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by Ultraussie
The F-holes painted on? :ahah:

I was gonna ask that!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
(Invalid img)

D'awwwwwwwwwwwww
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I have done but we don't talk about that.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
"That was a misunderstanding, I was... naked, it was dark, I was changing a string I became entangled!"
Quote by BoxCarMothra
this makes me miss waking up fully clothed under my guitar with the amp buzzing and 30 minutes to get to school.
It's funny, that never actually happened to me, and yet that post still made me feel nostalgic.

Weird....
Quote by shmeegle
"That was a misunderstanding, I was... naked, it was dark, I was changing a string I became entangled!"

lol ^

and no.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by shmeegle

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by hriday_hazarika
She does.

I was wondering if anyone was going to post Yui.

I hated K-ON. Watched the first episode, hated it. A year later, I gave it a second chance and watched the second episode. Hated it.
Quote by Holy Katana
I was wondering if anyone was going to post Yui.

I hated K-ON. Watched the first episode, hated it. A year later, I gave it a second chance and watched the second episode. Hated it.

Was it not hontoni sugoku kawaiiiiiiii!!! ^.^ enough for you? Is that not why you were watching?
Quote by Concurssi
Was it not hontoni sugoku kawaiiiiiiii!!! ^.^ enough for you? Is that not why you were watching?

No, I just hated Yui. Cute, but borderline retarded.
Page 1 of 2