Quote by irishboy17
Mayhem is still together?

Have they ever even broken up?

Anyways, nice, but fairly standard black metal. Nice song writing, digging the eerie vibes at times. Although I have to say the snare is a bit butchered (over-compressed) on the 5-track album, kinda bugs me. The snare might be a bit too loud in general for my taste too.
Still, I can't help but feel that something is missing, some synth melodies or atmospheric chords would really help to tie it all together and give it some needed extra atmosphere, imo. Especially during the slower parts.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Have they ever even broken up?

Anyways, nice, but fairly standard black metal. Nice song writing, digging the eerie vibes at times. Although I have to say the snare is a bit butchered (over-compressed) on the 5-track album, kinda bugs me. The snare might be a bit too loud in general for my taste too.
Still, I can't help but feel that something is missing, some synth melodies or atmospheric chords would really help to tie it all together and give it some needed extra atmosphere, imo. Especially during the slower parts.

Thank you! I'm not a fan of the electric drums either but there wasn't a whole lot of money so it was recorded using a line6 pod and garageband. The drumming live is completely different

Smashing the Teeth of God (live)
Last edited by kvltpolice666 at Dec 8, 2011,