Heyo, UG. I got some unneeded gear for sale so my loss is your gain.
I am based in Alaska (about 2 hour flight away from Seattle) so not at all deep into AK.
Paypal is very much preferred and shipping is very reasonably included in the prices.
I don't have any pics as of now, but I will take some and set up a link if requested.

Okey Dokey, here's what I got:

-Boss DD-7 Digital Delay/used
Used for less than a year with no nicks or marks. Comes with box and manual.
$130 shipped

-Dimarzio D-Sonic black/used
I got this used and am the second owner. The first owner probably wasn't very good with soldering so they cut the wire kinda short. I'm dropping the price a bit on account of the wire.
$50 shipped

-Dimarzio PAF Pro black/slightly used
I bought this new and installed it in a guitar I hardly use, so it hasn't seen that much action. PU has about the full length of wire left.
$60 shipped

-Dimarzio Super Distortion F-Spaced white/slightly used
I bought this HUMBUCKER new to install in my strat. I wasn't very satisfied with the sound so it has to go. Plenty of wire left. This is the F-Spaced model for guitars with tremolos.
$60 shipped

-Seymour Duncan TB-4 JB bridge model white/slightly used
Same story as the Super distortion. This is the trembucker/F-spaced model for guitars with tremolos.
$60 shipped

-Michael Kelly Patriot LTD black electric guitar/used
Guitar case included, sexy block inlays, string through; this guitar has some natural back swirling and a tiny ding between the PU's. Currently the D-Sonic+PAF Pro are installed but I will install the original screamin' Rockfield PU's if wanted. There are dedicated push-pull pots for single coil/humbucking for the neck AND bridge. A VERY NICE guitar for the price.
$320 shipped with case included

-Teton Acoustics classical guitar/Mint
I bought this new and it was hardly used just sitting in a case as I got a nice Spanish guitar shortly after. No dings or scratches. Solid Spruce top, Ovangkol back and sides. I will include a hardshell case.
$250 shipped with case included

So there you have it. Again I don't have any pics as of right now but will take some if requested. For more information reply here, PM me, or shoot me an email at alvinoncillo89@gmail.com
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
bump
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
bump
LSD

bump of co-co-co-..........
LSD

the delay is SOLD.
LSD

ALL pickups are SOLD.
LSD

Now for sale:

Tom Anderson SA1 single coil pickup/new
not used at all, still fresh.
$120 shipping included
LSD

Now for sale:

Dimarzio True Velvet white single coils - neck and middle/mint
I am the only owner of these.
$40 each shipping included. Both for $70.
LSD

bump
LSD

bump

the Anderson SA1 is now $100 shipping included
and
the Dimarzio True Velvet Middle and Neck are $30 each shipping included or $50 for both
LSD