I was wondering to buy some effects / a pedalboard (I haven't got any, except for a -now broken- wah). I don't know what to buy! I have 270 $, and I want something to get a good Megadeth/Death/Zakk Wylde sound, sharp and evil, but with good palm mutings, or anyway something to get a more Hard Rock/Heavy Metal sound. Which effects should I get? Thank you for answers.
Catalinbread DLS, but get a good amp to run it through.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
You have a Marshall MG. Save the money for a better amp
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Yeah the amp is a bit crappy but when I play with my group we have two Marshall JVM410C, the Marshall MG is only to play at home...

I'll get another amp in June, and now I want to start the developing of a more "complex" sound, using effects. But I just don't know any thing about pedals C=.
Quote by The_Flesh_Storm
Yeah the amp is a bit crappy but when I play with my group we have two Marshall JVM410C, the Marshall MG is only to play at home...

I'll get another amp in June, and now I want to start the developing of a more "complex" sound, using effects. But I just don't know any thing about pedals C=.

I'm surprised you need any pedals with the JVM, on my mate's one the channel switching pedal has six switches....

I'd think about what amp you're going to be buying next year and make sure you pick a pedal that matches well.

I'd recommend the Danelectro Cool Cat drive. It's a great sounding pedal with plenty of gain, very well built, and should warm up your MG a bit until you get a new amp. It's only about $40 too.