I've scoured the web, and the buyers guide thread but nothing takes my fancy, I know it's about going into the shop and trying what I like, but in the UK certain dealers only have certain stock and I don't want to miss out on a beauty.

If I can get a list together I can go around the shops and try them all out.

I'm going to be buying a Trace Elliot 100w Acoustic amp for this guitar which will complete my acoustic setup.

Any help and advice welcome, thanks guys!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender '62 Reissue JPN Telecaster
Yamaha AES500

Mesa Single Rectifier w/2x12 Mesa Rectifier cab
Fender '94 Twin Amp
Crafter and Takamine make some excellent acoustics which should both fit within your budget. Check them out.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
Crafter and Takamine make some excellent acoustics which should both fit within your budget. Check them out.

I know what you're saying, I've looked on those sites, but finding a Takamine on their site is quite hard, yes I could put the specs in the "which guitar? app" but I'm not entirely sure what specs to chose aside from price and body type

I'd like to pin down a model if at all possible.

Thanks for your help guys!
Yamaha AES500

Fender '94 Twin Amp
you looking for a particular nut width, size of guitar or tone?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quite taken with the Yamaha A Series and the Martin would be nice too, thanks guys.
you looking for a particular nut width, size of guitar or tone?

Not really sure, I like a bright sound, but I also love Clapton and the blues which is a distinctly different tone. My music is mostly bright sounding (even if it's melancholy). Not sure about nut width, never really thought about it. Interested in hearing your advice concerning the nut width though
Yamaha AES500

Fender '94 Twin Amp