http://lacemusic.com/heshers.php

Matt Pike from High on Fires signture set, has anyone tried these out? Always been a fan of matts tone, wouldn't mind throwing one in the bridge of my Schecter.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Last edited by SOADriff at Dec 8, 2011,
Ooh. Never heard of these. Most of Matt's tone comes from the SLO and before that, his Matamp though. Any decent LP style guitar with whatever pickups through those amps will get you his tones from HoF and Sleep respectively.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Never used these, but I am a huge fan of Matt Pike and his tone. I might try these out when I get another guitar.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Interesting. I'd have to agree with Mattmolter though, most of Pike's tone is the way his amps are set, and the 3 huge Emperor 4x12's that he uses.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by mmolteratx
Ooh. Never heard of these. Most of Matt's tone comes from the SLO and before that, his Matamp though. Any decent LP style guitar with whatever pickups through those amps will get you his tones from HoF and Sleep respectively.

He hasn't used a LP with High on Fire for years, he's been using a First Act which sounds way better IMO.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I saw High on Fire in Portland last month and he used a Les Paul Standard. Tone was great, too.
Quote by Raijouta
He hasn't used a LP with High on Fire for years, he's been using a First Act which sounds way better IMO.

It's built similarly though. Thick mahogany body with a maple cap.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs