Page 1 of 2
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/euro_2012_england_s_hopes_lifted_after_rooney_ban_reduced_1_4040951

So after Wayne Rooney kicked a Montenegro player and was red carded giving him a 3 match ban, thus not allowing him to play the group games for England in the Euro 2012, the National Team hired the best of lawyers and threw money at the tissue to allow the ban to be lifted on the third game.

Moral of the story for England? It's okay to be violent.

Right England?

...right?
I think he should have his ego reduced by like...I don't know...99%?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
For such a small country, you guys sure do fight a lot. And you still have a Queen lol and your royal family is going to become a reality TV series in less than one generation to go lol. Which God will save your Queen now?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
For such a small country, you guys sure do fight a lot.

Yeah, we're kinda like terriers.
Quote by darkstar2466
And you still have a Queen lol and your royal family is going to become a reality TV series in less than one generation to go lol. Which God will save your Queen now?

Dude, everyone knows that England is Godless.
Just being a bit dramatic to spice things up.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
**** off

How the **** can you compare Rooney playing football and (yes he did) kicking a player to the riots in England and violence on the streets that happen everyday, EVERYWHERE.

**** off you ****ing c**ty arse pepper
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Because footballers and the things they do are representative of a whole country. Don't forget that people believe them to be the holders of absolute moral truth and that all the children of the land follow in their every footsteps.

Real moral: having enough well paid lawyers can solve anything, heck they probably make decent meatshields in place of bodyguards.

edit: does anybody outside of the tabloids actually care about what rooney does (beyond if he's playing well or not)? He's not really got enough charisma to be obsessed over...
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Because footballers and the things they do are representative of a whole country. Don't forget that people believe them to be the holders of absolute moral truth and that all the children of the land follow in their every footsteps.

Real moral: having enough well paid lawyers can solve anything, heck they probably make decent meatshields in place of bodyguards.

edit: does anybody outside of the tabloids actually care about what rooney does (beyond if he's playing well or not)? He's not really got enough charisma to be obsessed over...

I don't really care, besides it's just sports. There are a lot more urgent matters to be solved.
This is the most retarded thread I think I've ever seen.

Of course the FA are going to try and get the ban reduced, the same as Germany would if Özil got a 3 match ban, or Portugal if Ronaldo got a 3 match ban

This thread should be closed, for the simple fact of being so idiotic
Wayne Rooney's a twat, end of.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
They probably felt sorry for him cause United got knocked out of the Champions League... By Basel.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Thats like saying that if any football player in ANY country was to do that. it'd be like a whole respresentation of that country...
some states in america still use capital punishment right? so does that mean we should compare the WHOLE of america and say oh my goddd those americans sure do love to kill their people...
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by SlipknotRule93
Wayne Rooney's a twat, end of.

Hats off to you sir, I couldn't have put that better myself! The FA are a disgrace at the moment, "promoting" fair play and "kicking out racism" by giving British players free roam to do whatever the hell they like, and creating smear left, right and centre on foreign players who threaten their cash cow team... and I've just realised how old I am by thinking "it's not like the good old days!"... AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Banning him for what's probably 3/4 of England's games in that tournament would be incredibly harsh imo.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Tezza_Larks
Thats like saying that if any football player in ANY country was to do that. it'd be like a whole respresentation of that country...
some states in america still use capital punishment right? so does that mean we should compare the WHOLE of america and say oh my goddd those americans sure do love to kill their people...

Good point!
Quote by Tezza_Larks

People actually do that though.

Quote by EbonySouth
Hats off to you sir, I couldn't have put that better myself! The FA are a disgrace at the moment, "promoting" fair play and "kicking out racism" by giving British players free roam to do whatever the hell they like, and creating smear left, right and centre on foreign players who threaten their cash cow team... and I've just realised how old I am by thinking "it's not like the good old days!"... AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Well, I just hate him because he's got the shittest attitude I've ever seen.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at Dec 8, 2011,
Quote by EbonySouth
Good point!

Just had a quick gander, TS is from germany! you know what that means don't you?!
Germany sure love killing jews right? ALL GERMANS ARE NAZIS. etc etc.
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by SlipknotRule93
Well, I just hate him because he's got the shittest attitude I've ever seen.

You've obviously never seen Anthony Le Tallec play.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by durhamdynamo
You've obviously never seen Anthony Le Tallec play.

I haven't actually, but I've heard he's a dick. I actually do stand corrected though, because of El Hadji Diouf, but Rooney's definitely the England player with the worst attitude.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Also, pretty sure TS was being tongue-in-cheek and trying to get people's backs up.

Which, to be fair to him, he seems to have accomplished.
Rooney is an arse, and the FA are a waste of space. Of course the ban shouldn't have been lifted, but hey.
The problem is, footballers are seen as role models by a lot of kids, so really should watch how they behave.

Really, what football needs is some rugby rules and refs. I would love to see a 5 minute sin bin, and harsh reffing. That would be the fastest way to sort out bad play and respect in the game.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Joeval
The problem is, footballers are seen as role models by a lot of kids, so really should watch how they behave.

But so are musicians....

Should we just have all the rock stars of the world turning to pop songs and singing about bunnies and having little tea parties with families?

Hey that could could prevent alot of teen depression and hatred for the world.

Think we should have Ozzy set something up
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

Should we just have all the rock stars of the world turning to pop songs and singing about bunnies and having little tea parties with families?

Yes, yes we should

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by fender_696
Also, pretty sure TS was being tongue-in-cheek and trying to get people's backs up.

Which, to be fair to him, he seems to have accomplished.

Oh fender_696. You know me too well.
As someone who can't understand how football is entertaining, I can't feel that Wayne Rooney is one of a handful of individuals who do less for the human race than Kerry Katona. As far as I'm concerned, he should be put down.
Oh you wish Chicharito was English, don't you guys?
If I played guitar I'd be Jimmy Page, the girlies I like are underage.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Yeah, we're kinda like terriers.

Dude, everyone knows that England is Godless.

Yeah, they were even Godless when the Catholic Church pretty much ruled their entire country. Stupid power grabbing Catholic dictators(aka, any Catholic authority figure).

America not any better though, just think back to that one riot in LA....good times.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yeah, they were even Godless when the Catholic Church pretty much ruled their entire country. Stupid power grabbing Catholic dictators(aka, any Catholic authority figure).

America not any better though, just think back to that one riot in LA....good times.

Just one riot?
So this is what the football thread would be like if there were more tangles about? Interesting.
hello
lol, we don't even need him anymore though.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
lol, we don't even need him anymore though.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Dec 8, 2011,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Quote by Trowzaa

Aah true. He's rather good. Who's gonna be the other striker? Bent?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash

But really, Rooney and Sturridge would be decent, we do actually need him.

Page 1 of 2