Heya!
Got my new guitar today from a guitarshop I visited yesterday and asked if they had this model. Luckily they had it and they ordered it for me. The guitar came to the shop today and I picked it up. I've been GASsing for this for far too long so here we go.

Some pictures:

:O a prestige!!

yup, no Edge trem

So here we go, Ibanez RG1451 Prestige in WHP.

The guitar feels extremely comfortable. I just love how the Tight-End bridge feels. I'll edit later some reviews of it. I just wanna play it now

Around 5 hours of playing now on this MONSTER. Where to begin? Well uhh, the guys said it should be pretty much set up already, but the intonation was a bit off on couple strings, no problem, did it myself. Also the action was a little too high for my preference, easily fixed. The pickup height was ok, but yet again I like to have the bridge pickup pretty high to get more crunch. There's no flaws anywhere, the fretwork is just.. impressive, but I guess that's just a prestige for you.

I just love the finish on this, it feels like a leather and seems to be pretty unscratchable(is that even a word). The neck is awesome, it's pretty thin and takes some time to get used to but it already feels so comfortable. Compared to my SG's neck it feels like you don't have anything between your fingers. And probably the most amazing thing about this guitar is the ENDLESS sustain. It's just... wow, I don't even have words for it. The pickups are fine, probably going to change them at some point.
Last edited by miio at Dec 9, 2011,
That is sexy. I have always had a thing for white guitars. Plus prestige's are great guitars. happy NGD!!
Quote by Highelf04
HNGD
Did you get a prestige case with this one?

Nope Couldn't get it for the same price, only gigbag.

Quote by Papabear505

HNGD!!!

Looks great!!!.. how does it sound?

So far so good. Im surprised about the clean sounds this produces, the middle single coil makes this baby sound like a stratocaster. The bridge bucker is just basic Ibanez, nothing really special, but it does the job for now, maybe changing it later tho.
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNGD! That finish is only white because I came on it.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Sweet!
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
is it stamped j-craft? just wondering because i have seen a few newer prestiges without the j-craft stamp.

beautiful guitar, HNGD.

i liked the tight end bridge quite a bit when i played one.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
is it stamped j-craft? just wondering because i have seen a few newer prestiges without the j-craft stamp.

beautiful guitar, HNGD.

Nope, no TJC stamp. Only serial number. But it came with a little card which said Team J-Craft tho :P
Always loved the way these looked. And always thought of this as a damn bitchin' workhorse of a guitar!

HNGD!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by trashedlostfdup

beautiful guitar, HNGD.

Neither of mine are stamped like that, just the normal serial number stamp. Says F10 so they are Fujigen 2010 guitars. The only place I've seen "Team J-Craft" is on the cases, and he didn't get a case with his.
Quote by IbanezBossShred
Neither of mine are stamped like that, just the normal serial number stamp. Says F10 so they are Fujigen 2010 guitars. The only place I've seen "Team J-Craft" is on the cases, and he didn't get a case with his.

its kind of odd. my 3550 has the stamp and case i have only had it for two months or so. i go back to guitar center and ask my guy if he has any new presteige's in and he had one, but it was a model that i hadn't heard of and was cheaper than the premiums, but didn't feel that great at all. it had no j-craft stamp. i asked why it didn't, and i was told that Ibanez's J-Craft facility was in repair due to the tsunami, and that they weren't building "j-crafts" at the moment and that they cant order any really other than that one , and he and i wondered why it was a pristege being priced under the premiums, and not feeling that great or sounding that great.

i am just trying to figure this out.

ts i apologize if i jacked you thread a tiny bit, but HNGD, you will love it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I was considering getting the Ibanez rg 1451 or whatever it's called. I ended up getting A gibson 2nd hand SG. That guitar looks absolutely gorgeous, make it proud! Don't shove it under the bed!
Gear:

Electric Guitars:
Squier Bullet Strat
Ibanez RG350MDX
Gibson SG

Acoustic Guitars:
Tanglewood Roadster

Pedals:
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Crybaby Classic

Amp:
Vox VT40 Plus Valvetronix