Sometimes it is really good and sometimes not so much.

Today for instance was terrible.It was raining sideways. At least it has been unseasonably warm this winter.

Anyone else work mainly outdoors? How is it working out for you?
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
It started getting dark before 4pm.
Inside or outside, that's depressing.
I don't usually have to work outside on shitty days like this though. I get to do plaster coating on walls inside. Yay.
I wore a tank top all last week and I am from Maine.

Something is wrong with the world D:
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
haha TS works outside just like a prostitute.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I work outdoors. If it isn't hot, it's raining or about to rain. I'd rather be rained on than hot. But I work with animals and they hide when it rains.
cat
Quote by the bartender
haha TS works outside just like a prostitute.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....oh,wait....thats me....sneerf.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I work in a warehouse and the freezer is super cold, and in the summer the dry side heats up like no other and is extremely dry to keep the food fresh. Not to mention inside of the trailers is like an oven.

I think I would like outside better on most days.
Quote by beefcake122
I push carts at Walmart, shitty job and shitty managers.

pushing carts around is what most of us call 'shopping', and that's not a job.

Quote by the bartender
pushing carts around is what most of us call 'shopping', and that's not a job.

-_- I could type a couple paragraphs but I'm sure lots of people on here hate their job and don't care to hear about mine.
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
-_- I could type a couple paragraphs but I'm sure lots of people on here hate their job and don't care to hear about mine.

then why did you mention it anyway?

I'm a student. I sit around and attempt to read books all day. But I used to work outside at the airport. That sucked in the winter. The airport didn't even close the one time we had a major snowstorm, which sucked more than usual...
I work outside, the cold sucks balls, but it's better than the 100% humidity summers we get here.

Last week my hand froze to the ratchet I was using, but thats not as bad as this summer where I was jackhammering 8 inch concrete when it was 42 degrees and 90% humidity.

Quote by bastards
I wore a tank top all last week and I am from Maine.

Something is wrong with the world D:

That's because you're from Maine, it's still warm there.
sigh...
yep. it sucks at first, but you get used to it. if you get cold, go find some heavy shit to move around.

proper clothing goes a long way. lots of layers that you can put on and remove depending on the level of physical activity.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I've done alot of work outside, picking up 40 pound hay bales and throwing them on a trailer, then stacking them in a shed, while it's over 100 degrees outside for 7 hours straight sucks.

I work mainly in a shop though, in the winter thankfully we have heaters, but in the summers it's just leave the doors open.
I used to be the cart kid at Target, but I was able to get out of it after like 3 years. I remember the days where I'd wear 7 layers, or have to ring out my socks. Bundles of fun.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Bail and stack hay in the southern summer time, then you can complain.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Dear lord, I remember when I worked for waste management picking up garbage from dumb ass people's houses (the pays was really good actually). But for that year it was miserable at times. Waking up at 4:30 in the morning and working till anywhere from 3-7 at night. The summer was not too bad, it did get a little hot at times since we had to wear these black jeans and gloves and water was gone in like a minute and I couldn't get more till the next stop. But the winter was absolutely ridiculous, no matter how many layers I wore I was always cold, because the snow would melt on the garbage bags and it would get all over my clothes making it seem 10 degrees colder, and then add that on to me having to ride on the back of the truck with the cold wind blowing on my already numb face and further cooling my soaked clothes, water in my boots... Man it was ridiculous I can't remember ever being that cold in my life. But I learned my lesson and soon brought extra socks and a coat and shirt; that helped a little, but then eventually quit haha.