Hi everyone

Quick question... I have just got a HT-5 for christmas and I was wondering if putting it near to a radiator (Within a foot) would do it any harm.

Thanks

Tom
Guitars
Fender Stratocaster HSS
Vintage V99CS
Eastwood Acoustic

Amps and Pedals
Blackstar HT-5R Stack
Digitech Bad Monkey
Korg PitchBlack

it may cause heat damage over a long period of time. tolex could shrink or peel back.

it would probably take a long time though.

it may warm up the tone.

congrats!

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Bit early isnt it?

Should be fine though dude.

Merry Xmas!!!

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Aha Thanks guys the radiator isn't going to be on all day... But I just wondered if I was better if I avoided putting it there
Guitars
Fender Stratocaster HSS
Vintage V99CS
Eastwood Acoustic

Amps and Pedals
Blackstar HT-5R Stack
Digitech Bad Monkey
Korg PitchBlack

And I always thought you British guys celebrate christmas a day after us here in Germany...and not like two weeks in advance?
Aha... Not playing it yet. Just got it delivered early just incase the British postal system cocked up again like last year
Guitars
Fender Stratocaster HSS
Vintage V99CS
Eastwood Acoustic

Amps and Pedals
Blackstar HT-5R Stack
Digitech Bad Monkey
Korg PitchBlack

Quote by TMSmity95
I just wondered if I was better if I avoided putting it there.

You probably are.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
^ yeah i mean it probably would be fine, but if you have somewhere else you can put it instead, i'd put it there.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?