So this is my Ibanez EX, made in 92 but looks dead on like an 80's hair metal guitar, it IS an Ibanez, even though it's the first series of Korean made Ibanez, why does this/these guitars have sharkfin inlays instead of the normal sharktooth inlays?

Cusp of Magic
I don't know man, why are Les Pauls so fat and curvy and shit? Why are Warlocks so pointy?Maybe because they were designed that way?

The world may never know.
I have no sig
because.

now send me that gorgeous guitar so i can ask it.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
It appears to be an EX365UV but it's been heavily modded. Why no tone knob? And the headstock has been refinished hence no logo. The EX logo's were bright red and huge. The inlays were stock on many Ibby models that year. Bit of an oddity I would say.

Personally, I would keep an eye out for a nice RG body, like a 500 series, get the odd extra bits I needed and do a swap!
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
Last edited by RiffRaff61 at Dec 9, 2011,
Quote by RiffRaff61
It appears to be an EX365UV but it's been heavily modded. Why no tone knob? And the headstock has been refinished hence no logo. The EX logo's were bright red and huge. The inlays were stock on many Ibby models that year. Bit of an oddity I would say.

Personally, I would keep an eye out for a nice RG body, like a 500 series, get the odd extra bits I needed and do a swap!

You're exactly right.
It changes from pink to purple in the light.
The filled tone knob was only temporary, I thought of repainting it but the color is kind of rare.
I took the logo off, it wasn't even clear coated over, came off with nail polish remover, I plan on putting a large Ibanez logo on it, to make it more legit.
The mods to it are a no name dual rail in the neck, and a Dimarzio Megadrive in the bridge, upgraded pots, orange cap, usa switch and switchcraft jack, it sounds incredible.
Cusp of Magic
Hah! I thought those were rails!
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp