Hi,
I was looking for a guitar with these specs:
24 frets, OFR bridge, locking tuners (gotoh, sperzel), HSH pickups (passive, prefer sd and dimarzio), good access to the upper frets (body like a ibanez rg, but would like ti with a more lp like bottom), set neck, the possibility to put on a coil splitter and an out of phase on the pots, jumbo frets
I don't care a lot about the wook, it just needs to give a good tone
budget maximum 800€
nearest city: I can reach most of tuscany (italy)
I prefer new, but it doesn't matter if it's used
already thanks

EDIT: I forgot to say that I'm looking for a 6 string solidbody guitar (but if it cuts for the job, a (semi)hollowbody is also good
Last edited by Brandeis at Dec 8, 2011,
You could try and look for a secondhand Carvin.. All the guitars they make are custom made, so every single one of em is different basically. They're about €2000 euros new in Europe nowadays, but their resale value is horrible, so secondhand guitars go for 800 or so!
That's all I got for ya, I have a CT6m, mine has 2 doublecoils and a coiltap, 22 frets and a fixed bridge, but the CT series also come with Floyd Rose or Wilkinson tremelos, with 24 frets etc.
I'd say it's worth checking out - if you can find one you'd probably like them.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
It needs to be able to cover a lot of genres, from jazz to classic rock, from blues to progressive metal (aka I need nice cleans, good overdrive/distorion tone and a warm and full sound)