Ok,if i live in Hawaii and the company that violated my rights was in New York,what branch of the ACLU i would contact?
Quote by Dirge Humani
There's no such thing as furry rights.

This.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
American Consequenceless Litigations Union.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Because i think the ACLU would be quite interested to hear about how this site http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2101242/So_what_video_games_you_people#Post21012

Is not allowing me to talk about what i want,when i can talk about it at other sites like these.

http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php?topic=31648.0

http://www.pa-furry.org/node/1054/second-life-players

http://www.aclu.org/free-speech/internet-censorship

Sig turned off to save space.
Why don't you contact the branch nearest you and find out from there?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Contact the one in Hawaii, they can direct you to the right branch.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
You're not supposed to link to other forums, dude.

And none of your rights were violated.
Last edited by blake1221 at Dec 8, 2011,
Notice how "fur" isn't in the title of those other sites?

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Axelfox
Is not allowing me to talk about what i want,when i can talk about it at other sites like these.

wait, that's what you're complaining about? i think the ACLU would just laugh at you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
wait, that's what you're complaining about? i think the ACLU would just laugh at you.

Sorry,i just want the person to suffer because he banned me from the site.
Quote by Axelfox

It seems that you somehow violated the rules. ACLU can't help you there. They're not some boogeyman organization you can use to screw with people or organizations that you perceived to have wronged you. I suggest you suck it up, move on and stop being butthurt.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Axelfox

yeah, i doubt anything would happen to that person. you were banned because you obviously must have violated the Terms of Use of that site, which you agreed to when signing up.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
What you're wanting to do is really stupid in the first place. And even if you felt that your rights were somehow threatened on an Internet public forum, there's a ton of laws in place that would prevent anything from happening to the site. If sites could get taken down for stupid stuff like that, there would be zero websites that anyone could even post to.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Websites get to block what users say. It's part of the terms of agreement, bro. It's why I can't make an Amish thread everyday, despite me really wanting to.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by theogonia777
yeah, i doubt anything would happen to that person. you were banned because you obviously must have violated the Terms of Use of that site, which you agreed to when signing up.

All i know is i can talk about it at other places.

Yeah,i'm more Libertarian in my viewpoints.
ACLU's not your personal army.
Quote by darkstar2466
American Consequenceless Litigations Union.

notsureifsrs
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Yeah, werewolfman98 (WHOEVER THAT COULD BE) was a complete douche on that site. It's like Axel Fox, but worse and more retarded.
You guys have to remember that Axelfox has some mental disabilities, which means a lot of what he posts doesn't always make the most sense.

/serious
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
You guys have to remember that Axelfox has some mental disabilities, which means a lot of what he posts doesn't always make the most sense.

/serious

I was dianosed as being aspergers.
Quote by Axelfox
Because i think the ACLU would be quite interested to hear about how this site

Sig turned off to save space.

shut up.

no one cares.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o