I have a 3 month old Pod HD400 and some kid at college wants to trade his B-52 at100 head and 2x12 madison cab for my HD400 and a mark tremonti wah. What do you guys think?
-My Gear-

Ltd EC-1000 Cherry Red Finish
Schecter 006 Elite Deluxe w/SD Blk'outs

Epiphone Acoustic Dove

Line6 Pod HD400

Bugera 333 Head

Mesa 2x12 w/v30's

-Youtube Channel-

do you think that your current amp should be replaced, do you like it? if yes then theres the desicion of versatility vs tone if you dont think that your current amp needs replacing then why change?
You are hesitating about it, so don't dot it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Well i sold my Buger almost 5 months ago because i went off to school so i bought the HD400. I'm getting back into a band now though and don't use the pod to much.

I'm joining a hardcore band that plays in A# and was wondering more or less how the B-52 sounds.
-My Gear-

Ltd EC-1000 Cherry Red Finish
Schecter 006 Elite Deluxe w/SD Blk'outs

Epiphone Acoustic Dove

Line6 Pod HD400

Bugera 333 Head

Mesa 2x12 w/v30's

-Youtube Channel-

I like my AT-100, I sold my Spider towards buying it. I've never used the new PODS, but if you're hesitant about it, I wouldn't. I don't play metal (the closest thing to metal I've ever played was when I played my Strat through a Silverface Champ Amp cranked up, lol), so I couldn't tell you how it is with metal. I would definitely recommend an AT-100 to you if we played the same kinds of music.
Fender Deluxe Player Strat
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.