Hey!

I'm an Online Session Drummer and I record drum tracks for all kinds of bands, artists, singers and songwriters from my studio.

Using me to play drums on your project is easy and very cost effective! It also means that you'll have a real drummer on your songs - sure you could program drums yourself but you'll probably end up fiddling for hours trying to make it sound 'real' and 'human' and still not achieve a good sounding drum track at the end of it.

Using me can even help in the search for a permanent drummer. People (drummers) will be much more interested in jamming with you if the drums on your demos sound good - sadly it's true!

I'm offering first-time clients a FREE DEMO so that you can decide if it's for you or not.

For more details go to my website: www.wantdrums.com or send me an email and i'll happily answer any questions :-)

e: max@wantdrums.com

Cheers!
Max
Quote by itamar100
Spam or Troll.

I thought it was a classified ad area? Didn't mean to spam
Who are you guy?

Most Session drummers that charge have a name to sell with it.
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Quote by maddnotez
Who are you guy?

Most Session drummers that charge have a name to sell with it.

I'm an online session drummer. Sure, I may not have a 'name' in the session world yet, but I think it's down to whether or not you're a competent player. There are plenty of musicians out there who don't have a name to sell themselves with.