Page 1 of 3
same shit, different day.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JustRooster
Can't wait for the Just Dance: Jersey Shore Edition.

me neither
shitz gon be hawt
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by VillainousLatin
If I wanted to watch animals do stupid things I would go to the zoo.

I wouldn't. I'd go to the Jersey Shore
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
I wouldn't. I'd go to the Jersey Shore

More chance of getting laid that way, and less of being arrested
Quote by nigeltheginger
More chance of getting laid that way, and less of being arrested

Same chance of getting a disease
FIST PUMP
PUSH UPS
CHAPSTICK

the one day i actually caught some of jersey shore while flipping through the channels, two of them were chanting that. lol wut.
Quote by stndrdprcdre
dye plz

Good idea. A nice shade of Ochre would do just swell
it's funny how like, even "smart" people watch it, and they try to justify it. WELL TOO BAD, you are what is wrong with this planet.
Quote by VillainousLatin
What a surprise...
Wat? Any guy with at least half a dick would find snooki to b smexy as hell.
Quote by technicolour
it's funny how like, even "smart" people watch it, and they try to justify it. WELL TOO BAD, you are what is wrong with this planet.

You just used "like" in a typed sentence. And forgot a comma.
e-single
Quote by Represent
Wat? Any guy with a Napoleon Dynamite avatar would find snooki to b smexy as hell.

FiCKs'd

smexy? Dude...
I don't know how this show keeps getting the go for new seasons. It was stale after the first, but I guess America just loves it.
Quote by Represent

how do you figure that?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I can't wait for when they all have an orgy with Snooki and get an STD.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Represent

Ok, confirmed, this guy is a troll, theguitarist, this is not just some derpy kid, he should be banned for everyone's sake.
Quote by Basti95
FiCKs'd

smexy? Dude...
Wow, it's just opinon. Why you keep bothrin me? I'm reporting u for being a bully
Quote by arsenalstan
You just used "like" in a typed sentence. And forgot a comma.

Let's butter your ass and call you a grahamar notsee. I mean, let's like butter yer ass and call you a grahamar notsee, bro.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Krieger91
I can't wait for when they all have an orgy with Snooki and get an STD.

meatball problems
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Represent
Wat? Any guy with less than half a dick would find snooki to b smexy as hell.
fixd
ggg1 ggg3

I like how they're not invited to Italy anymore lol.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Represent
Wow, it's just opinon. Why you keep bothrin me? I'm reporting u for being a bully

i love you.
Quote by Tigar
I don't know how this show keeps getting the go for new seasons. It was stale after the first, but I guess America just loves it.

its cos america loves drama, and this show has it. it also has a bunch of fake young adults/teens/whatever you wanna call them living life like there are no consequences and getting what they want and when. yep. that pretty much sounds like america.
**** no. those pieces of shit give my state a bad name.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 3