Page 1 of 2
the Pit is a wonderful place to laugh and rejoice and to procrastinate from anything you ever want to achieve in life. Sometimes people come along that make it even better and make our evening one where our stomachs can almost break from laughing.

So I was wondering: what thread did make you laugh the most in the Pit or was the most memorable to you?

Mine is "I got sand in my bass", I shat bricks from laughing

Add links if you feel like, to share some lulz (couldn't find this thread, deleted?)
This is also my first thread, hope you like it or wasn't done before
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
The ''Today I will listen to ... ( involves shooping) '' Thread made me have a few great laughs.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by ctb

Also I remember someone posted some ridiculously long thread about this guy saying he may have gotten his girlfriend pregnant and how the girls dad sent her to some home so she wouldn't have sex and stuff.

It was pretty good.

And this thread.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644813
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 8, 2011,
Quote by Dirge Humani
Scourge

No one's going to remember that.

Quote by jetfuel495
thats all made up. you werent dreaming that.

ur probably just doin way more acid than normal.

Gotta love old Jay posts, though.
Last edited by blake1221 at Dec 8, 2011,
Post a brief sentence about what your linking fooools.

OP, probably any one of the threads that spawned 'the pit's memes'. There was a thread about what memes originated in the pit not to long ago, too lazy to look it up though.
Quote by WCPhils

wtf

for some weird reason it made me think of this one
jizzinmahpants
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by WCPhils

I was going to post that.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
The vagina armpits thread, and the whole thing with a7x_rules or whatever was epic too.

Oh and scourge was a hilarious guy. Like when he pretended he got his dick stuck in a bottle and had to go to the doctor's, many other threads he made.
There was that guy who made the whole Pit think he was dying of cancer.
what was that Air guy who posted about the 5th fret? That was right before I signed up and what made me want to.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
Also Union Jake forgot about that also TS this thread already exists. It's called the search bar think about using it. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487536&highlight=5th+fret

this thread is about legendary threads, that thread was about legendary users. it's called reading the OP carefully before you say something silly like that think about trying it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Me. I'm a legend of the pit.

in your case, that's certainly not a good thing.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Airship and his 5th fret tuning method.
Completely renovated the way I played guitar.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'm lol at the 'shit in the sink' one.

'Busting a Grumpy', priceless
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
That one where a dad or stepdad blames his son (TS) for shitting on the carpet.

And when laid to waste (i think) ate something ****ed up, I can't even remember what it was.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Dec 8, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
Airship and his 5th fret tuning method.
Completely renovated the way I played guitar.
YES. He was a hero.
Quote by dubstar92
Also Union Jake

Ta-Da
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by ctb
YES. He was a hero.

Speaking of legends, holy shit it's ctb!
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
erm does anyone remember that thread from yeeeaaaars back where the 'RUN TOM!! RUN!' (or something) meme got made? erm yeah i liked that one.

'Russell, what the f*ck?!' is another favorite of mine.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Last edited by Thrasher51 at Dec 8, 2011,
erm does anyone remember that thread from yeeeaaaars back where the 'RUN TOM!! RUN!' (or something) meme got made? erm yeah i liked that one.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Someone wrote a song about that but I can't find it now
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2