Page 1 of 6
Rick Perry the presidential candidate.

I can't tell if he's trolling or just being stupid with this one. I had to look up if it was authentic and apparently it is. He's got some approval too, I'm guessing from the bible belt.

Anyways, enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've always wondered how you are so informed about US politics while being from sweden.

Not that it's bad or anything, I'm just kinda curious.

OT:

-Watch First 10 seconds of the video
-close it

He's a bigot
This shit doesn't surprise me anymore, but it pisses me the **** off.

Someone post the "I don't want to live on this planet" thing. that's how i feel every day.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by VillainousLatin
I've always wondered how you are so informed about US politics while being from sweden.

OT:

-Watch First 10 seconds of the video
-close it

He's a bigot

He's an America citizen.
The man is obviously an idiot.

The scary thing is that he will get votes on "Strong"..
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Saw this earlier today. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
He doesn't seem to be saying that he has a problem with people being gay and serving in the military, he's saying that he wants there to be equal treatment for religious views vs. lack thereof in government-funded institutions, using gay people in the military as an example of equal treatment in another field, and saying that we should extend that equal treatment to religious choices in schools. His argument doesn't exactly follow, but I'm not sure how that is a necessarily awful opinion to hold.
:E
Last edited by Formina_Sage at Dec 8, 2011,
I can't express in words how retarded this is
I let people believe in whatever religion they want to, they can worship a giant invisible cat that goes around and eats people for all I care.
I don't care if people are gay.

this is retarded.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
the first time i saw that video in the OP i couldnt help but think "this guy must be f**kin nuts."
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Formina_Sage
He doesn't seem to be saying that he has a problem with people being gay and serving in the military, he's saying that he wants there to be equal treatment for religious views vs. lack thereof in government-funded institutions, and using that as an example of equal treatment in another field, and saying that we should extend that equal treatment to religious choices in schools. His argument doesn't exactly follow, but I'm not sure how that is a necessarily awful opinion to hold.

First amendment.

Students are not barred from religion in school, teachers are.
Quote by Formina_Sage
He doesn't seem to be saying that he has a problem with people being gay and serving in the military, he's saying that he wants there to be equal treatment for religious views vs. lack thereof in government-funded institutions, and using that as an example of equal treatment in another field, and saying that we should extend that equal treatment to religious choices in schools. His argument doesn't exactly follow, but I'm not sure how that is a necessarily awful opinion to hold.

Putting it this way is a bit better, but his choice of words and delivery definitely cast it in a negative light.

And calling out "Obama's War on Religion" makes him look a little daft.
Quote by Dirge Humani
First amendment.

According to which the government should neither promote nor stifle any religious views which do not infringe upon the rights of others, correct?

Quote by blake1221
Putting it this way is a bit better, but his choice of words and delivery definitely cast it in a negative light.

And calling out "Obama's War on Religion" makes him look a little daft.

I agree.
:E
i think this relates a bit to something i read somewhere how Christians such as Rick Perry go back and forth between the "moral majority" and "persecuted Christians"

you can't be both. pick one.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Life Is Brutal

I basically hate every Republican candidate this election.

Obama's reaction to the Republican candidates:

Last edited by WaterGod at Dec 8, 2011,
I would rather vote for Ron Paul
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, I admire him for standing upon his convictions. However, I doubt he'll win now.

i guess you admire the Aryan Brotherhood for standing upon their convictions as well?
Quote by VillainousLatin

How or why? Because I get my news from news sites

I'm just interested in all politics except swedish more or less. Also what Dirge said.

Quote by Life Is Brutal
Just over 2% of the people that watch that video give it a thumbs up.

I basically hate every Republican candidate this election.

I don't think Newt Gingrich or Ron Paul are that bad, even though they have a lot of policies I don't agree with. Maybe it's because compared to Rick Perry, Bachmann or Santorum they look like Einsteins.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Dec 8, 2011,
Quote by Kensai
How or why? Because I get my news from news sites

I'm just interested in all politics except swedish more or less. Also what Dirge said.

I meant how, I forget news site exists since I get all of my news from T.V.
i watched it....i couldn't help but laugh...
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by Thrasher51

People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Last edited by )v(egaFan90 at Dec 8, 2011,
I'm the 21st century and what is this

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i guess you admire the Aryan Brotherhood for standing upon their convictions as well?

This is not a valid comparison in this day and age.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Hahaha, what a moronic f*ck.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Lol @ Republicans.

Lol @ Democrats.

Lol @ America.

Lol @ financial crisis.

Lol @ our futures.

Lol @
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Flying Couch

I like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom... But I think I like all the films equally (except i don't count the fourth as an Indiana Jones movie even lol).

But my god, the Republican field this election cycle has been terrible. I'm guessing Obama is gonna win.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
How is this guy running for president? You Americans are weird.

Do you live in UK Ireland or actual Ireland?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low