what a crock! here's the list of exclusions for the $50 off coupon......why even bother??

In-Store Offer Exclusions
The following manufacturers have chosen not to participate in this promotion in Guitar Center Stores:
Ampeg, Apple, Apogee, Black Cat, Bogner, Bose, Boss (select models), Cusak, Dangerous Music, Death By Audio, Diamond, DLS, DW Drums (select models), EBS, Eden, Egnater (select models), EMMA, Empress, Epiphone, ESP, Eventide, EVH, Fender, Gibson, Fuchs, Fulltone, GNI, Gretsch guitars, Hao, Harden, Ibanez, Jackson, Keeley, Korg (select models), LovePedal, Mackie, Mad Professor, Malekko, Manley, Markbass (select models), Marshall (select models), Martin, Maxon, Mesa Boogie, Neve, Option 5, Orange, Peavey, Pigtronix, PreSonus, QSC, Radial, Rivera, RME, Roland (select models), Royer, Shure, SSL, Squier, Sweet Sound, SWR, Taylor, Toadworks, Tortuga, TREX, Voodoo Lab, Vox (select models), Xotic, Z Vex Effects.
not sure if i should repo this man.

EDIT: Reverse advertising. Nevermind, carry on my good sir.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I liked the anal sex adbot.. But this dude is cool too, adbot or not

Quote by Wisthekiller
Use it in store and no one cares about that list.

cool, i'll give it a shot on my next trip
Quote by Deadlock Riff
not sure if i should repo this man.

EDIT: Reverse advertising. Nevermind, carry on my good sir.

yeah i understand the concern, but just figured this was good to share as i have made it the check out expecting one thing and end up paying another a few times at GC. last time it was the $100 off purchase of more than $XXX - it didnt apply to my used gear i was buying - but I prolly should have known that anyway.
If the store has already bought the products, how does a discount affect the manufacturer in any way? It's the shop that's losing out.
I work for GC. Use the coupon. If they say no, all you have to do is say this: "That's not what the guy on the phone told me"
its like when they send you that coupon for 'free 10' cable, or set of drumsticks, and other shit'. then when you get to the store and try to go to the counter with a 10' cable theyre like lol nah, i cant give you that for free, here you get this fucking piece of shit cable that is as thin as a strand of spaghetti and will sound like shit and break in 4 minutes. your patronage is important to us!
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
its like when they send you that coupon for 'free 10' cable, or set of drumsticks, and other shit'. then when you get to the store and try to go to the counter with a 10' cable theyre like lol nah, i cant give you that for free, here you get this fucking piece of shit cable that is as thin as a strand of spaghetti and will sound like shit and break in 4 minutes. your patronage is important to us!

LMAO
F*** Guitar Center..
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
buy yourself a Digitech Whammy pedal?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by MonocledFalcon
I work for GC. Use the coupon. If they say no, all you have to do is say this: "That's not what the guy on the phone told me"

Why have I never thought of this?
NOT EASILY LED, EASILY BANNED.
EHX isn't on the list...
But there are a LOT of big names on that list.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I don't know how this chain still exists. Nobody goes there...for good reasons.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

It's called new players with big wallet parents and people who have no otherr idea of where to go.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Xiaoxi

It's just like wal mart. Everyone says they hate it, yet it's so packed when you walk in it takes twenty minutes or more to check out. The guitar centers around my area are packed from open to close. And we've lost about four good indy music shops because of it. Oh well, that's how it goes I guess. Im just as guilty as the next guy.
Sales clerk probably won't be arsed to check the list. go for it.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!