Ok so i have like 8 days of free time, from now!!! So yes, its gonna be 24/7 guitar time!

Now the thing is, next to learning songs i'm not quite sure what to practise... so what do i know?

I got my theory down pretty well, i know all the notes of the fretboard instantly, i can play my scales, i can use those scales to solo and to improvise, i have a firm understanding of the modes and i can play a couple of hands full of songs.

The reason i learn guitar is because i want to be using it in my songwriting, so i want to learn how to write songs. My idea was, let's learn the theory and some songs, and with every song you learn, create your own song with the ideas from the song you have learned, so far... that worked out right.

So what is the next step? The last couple of days, i have been playing the same stuff over and over. Repeating some pentatonic phrases, doing my major scales/minor scales, modal jams, arpeggios, etcetera. Doing some right and left hand technique exercises and so on.

So what is next? Ideas.......
Quote by B&J
I got my theory down pretty well, i have a firm understanding of the modes.

Ahh cool, man.
The reason i learn guitar is because i want to be using it in my songwriting, so i want to learn how to write songs. My idea was, let's learn the theory and some songs, and with every song you learn, create your own song with the ideas from the song you have learned, so far... that worked out right.

Good stuff.
doing modal jams

Example please.
So what is next? Ideas.......

I'd probably go and eat.