Hey guys, I'm trying to sell my Fender Tornado HH Deluxe series(made in mexico) and I just noticed one of the bushings came out from the bottom tuning machine. I see I can buy them pretty cheap online but it seems like there are several different kinds and I'm not sure which type will fit my guitar. If anyone can help me out here you will be saving the day for me. THANKS!