Boss DS-1 = 9VDC/4mA
Boss TU-3 = 9VDC/30mA
Digitech WH-4 = 9VAC/1300mA
EHX MicroSynth = 9VDC/100mA
EHX Small Clone = 9VDC/100mA
MXR Carbon Copy = 9VDC/24mA
MXR EVH Phase 90 = 9VDC/8.2mA
Vox V847 = 9VDC/.54 mA

Those should all be correct, except for EHX. After searching for an hour, I found this link, which doesn't give an exact mA rating:
http://www.ehx.com/products/micro-synthesizer/instructions

That adds up to around 307mA except for the Whammy. Anybody know of any powerbrick with 10 plugs, with 9 of them being DC and 1 AC with enough power for everything? Because I can't find one, so I'm looking for any suggestions. My budget is around $300-$500 for board, power and cables. Help.
Music stores give all gear a +50 to Charisma.

Quote by one vision
Why not chromatics? Chromatic harmony was the "new thing" in the romantic era.
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1
Cioks AC10, all minimum 9v outlets. 10 outlets, 4 of which have options for 12v and can be combined for 18-24v. Switchable voltage so the unit can be purchased from overseas(if it's a cheaper option) and used wherever. Pretty much puts the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power to shame. It doesn't have AC options but maybe look at the Cioks AC10 for that. You can daisy chain the boss pedals into one 100mA outlet and the lower current pedals in another outlet leaving you with 4 DC sections and 4 AC sections. Has more than enough power for you. I went with the DC10 to handle my Eventide/Strymon pedals(need 350mA) and EHX Deluxe Mistress(24V).
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
Thanks dude! I hadn't even heard of that brand before. I think I just might have a power strip for the Whammy then.

Quote by one vision
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1
Quote by BlackNapkin
Thanks dude! I hadn't even heard of that brand before. I think I just might have a power strip for the Whammy then.

Are you 100% sure the Whammy is 1,300ma?? Thats like multi-effects territory there. According to this site:

http://stinkfoot.se/archives/863

The whammy draws 800mA. Still alot but the AC10 has 2 AC sections that can be combined to give you 800mA per section. Hell you could probably combine all AC sections for 1,600mA.
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
Not really, I probably should email Digitech and ask but:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/archive/index.php?t-800048

That's where I got my information. Anyways, I'll email them and report back when they respond.

Quote by one vision
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1
The Cioks AC10 is great, but the 10 outputs aren't all necessarily usable as you might expect. You can power all of those with it (not sure on the Whammy's requirements), but likely you'll need a few splitters...long explanation, but if you look at the specs regarding the isolated sections, etc you'll see what I mean.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Quote by LEPIV
The Cioks AC10 is great, but the 10 outputs aren't all necessarily usable as you might expect. You can power all of those with it (not sure on the Whammy's requirements), but likely you'll need a few splitters...long explanation, but if you look at the specs regarding the isolated sections, etc you'll see what I mean.

Yeah, I read 'em and I think it still might work though. The Boss pedals can take the first two 100mA slots and I'll just piggyback power from the tuner itself to the Distortion. The EHX pedals can take slots 3 and 4. The MXR pedals can take slots 5 and 6. Digitech emailed me back and said the Whammy takes 800-900mA. So the Whammy could fit into slot 9 and should be good. The only question is the Vox pedal: it only draws .54 mA, you think I might just be able to daisy chain it without a whole bunch of noise?

Quote by one vision
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1