hey looking to upgrade my jackson dx7 with some nice but not too exspensive pups, obviously its not an expensive guitar, the pups in it are quite lame, and i know that someone gonna say like 'bare knuckle' i know bare knuckle are the bomb, but i cant afford that! : / sad to say i know......just looking for something to improve the awesome sound of the 7 strings! looking to play like obviously Djent, there is no other for 7 string......DONT DENY IT! xD

thanks in advanced
I reject your claim that you can only play djent if you have a seven-string...

The Seymour Duncan Fullshred is a tight pickups you might want to check out, they are available as full set.
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
nah im sorry man, has to be djentable, i cant not djent, its like i got jazz fever for djent! xD haha
Quote by Zappabootlicker
hey looking to upgrade my jackson dx7 with some nice but not too exspensive pups, obviously its not an expensive guitar, the pups in it are quite lame, and i know that someone gonna say like 'bare knuckle' i know bare knuckle are the bomb, but i cant afford that! : / sad to say i know......just looking for something to improve the awesome sound of the 7 strings! looking to play like obviously Djent, there is no other for 7 string......DONT DENY IT! xD

thanks in advanced

You realize djent only came into existence around 07-08 right?
As suggested the Dimarzio Crunchlab/Liquifire combo is a great option. If you're willing to go active, a personal favorite are the Seymour Duncan Blackouts...though I'm yet to play the EMG X series yet but a lot of people say they are on par or better than the Blackouts.