Hey guys,

Well I have a boss ce-5 chorus pedal and it worked perfectly up to now with a cheap regular 9 volt power supply.
I recently brought a new Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ to work with my pedaltrain, and it works fine on all my pedals (boss dd-3, digitech blues, ETC...) but when I plugged it into the ce-5 it didn't work.
What I mean is that the whole chain is broken and no sound is coming from the amp because the signal stops at that pedal, the red light that's supossed to glow isn't glowwing and when I tried plugging it into my cheap power supply it also dosn't work.

Any help?

Thanks
i think somethings got disconnected inside.If you're any good at fixing electronics than take the pedal apart and see if somethings burned or come loose,if not take it to some one who knows how to fix one
GEAR
Epiphone SG G 400
Marshall JH-1
Peavy Vyper
Marshall MG 10
Epiphone Thunderbird IV
Hartke A100
Did you use the lead with the red jack on it?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
the requirments on the manual say that you need to use a normal 9 volt cable to make it work so...
Quote by GV8
the requirments on the manual say that you need to use a normal 9 volt cable to make it work so...

Just making sure you didn't, cause that would've fried it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
You haven't caught one of the tiny dip switches underneath the power supply and the changed the voltage output on that specific lead have you? That would fry a pedal nicely.
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!