Page 1 of 2
some say the best things in life are free. do you concur Pit?

personally, i dont think there is any better feeling besides nailing that song i have been practicing.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I dont think there is any better feeling besides nailing your mother after I have been practicing on your sister
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
I dont think there is any better feeling besides nailing your mother after I have been practicing on your sister

that would be some feat because they are both dead

Quote by Harvey Swick
that would be some feat because they are both dead

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

btw i intentionally filled the title and OP with sexual innuendos

Quote by Harvey Swick
some say the best things in life are free. do you concur Pit?

personally, i dont think there is any better feeling besides nailing that song i have been practicing.

I've nearly nailed Aces high by Iron Maiden. I've just got the solos to go now. Been practicing it for weeks.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings
I've nearly nailed Aces high by Iron Maiden. I've just got the solos to go now. Been practicing it for weeks.

cool!

Off the top of my head I can't think of one truly great thing to happen this year.

Hard life guise.
West Ham United
Quote by slash_GNR666

That's exactly what I came to say except with mother and sister the other way round.
Quote by King Donkey
Off the top of my head I can't think of one truly great thing to happen this year.

Hard life guise.

doesnt have to be stuff that really great, just little things you enjoy that makes life worth living. i love a good strong mix on my days off and a new episode of Always Sunny that i can watch at my leisure. learning my favorite songs and mastering them is also cool.

Serious answer now...

There is no better feeling than arriving home after work and getting cuddles/playing with my daughter, chilling out with some music on whilst sorting out the washing and then chilling on the PS3 for an hour or two.

That happens every god damn day and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Edit: **** everything I just said and you just read

Quote by JackalUK
Cold morning, radiator heated underwear.

This
Quote by lambofgod127

Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Dec 9, 2011,
Quote by Harvey Swick
doesnt have to be stuff that really great, just little things you enjoy that makes life worth living. i love a good strong mix on my days off and a new episode of Always Sunny that i can watch at my leisure. learning my favorite songs and mastering them is also cool.

Oh well if you put it that way, I've been learning Hangar 18 since last weekend and it's coming along sweet. Had no idea I could sweep or do solos with all the moving around, pretty cool stuff.
West Ham United
@slash_GNR666

yeah i love playing games with my daughter too! she recently learned that she can reach the power button on the TV.

Quote by Harvey Swick
@slash_GNR666

yeah i love playing games with my daughter too! she recently learned that she can reach the power button on the TV.

same here, was playing on the PS3 the other day and thought we had had a power cut, I look down and she is there smiling holding the remote
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
same here, was playing on the PS3 the other day and thought we had had a power cut, I look down and she is there smiling holding the remote

haha that is priceless.

another one of the great things in life that's free: being able to relate to others and understand things, which you never would, without their help.

I really want to have a kid myself one day, it's the only thing I truly look forward to in life.
West Ham United
Ganja.

That shit is happiness, peace and love in plant form.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by King Donkey
I really want to have a kid myself one day, it's the only thing I truly look forward to in life.

wait until you can suppot yourself comfortably. it sucks being 20 and trying to raise a kid as well as work enough to support yourself plus your kid at the same time

Edit:

Quote by KirkMetallica
Ganja.

That shit is happiness, peace and love in plant form.

i agree. a freshly packed bowl is f**king awesome, especially after a long day of cleaning other peoples poo.

Last edited by Harvey Swick at Dec 9, 2011,
Quote by Harvey Swick
wait until you can suppot yourself comfortably. it sucks being 20 and trying to raise a kid as well as work enough to support yourself plus your kid at the same time

Yeah I would wait until I've finished my undergraduate degree as a bare minimum. Actually that makes me think, I still haven't decided what career I wish to pursue. Not sure if I should have that figured out by fifteen.
West Ham United
Quote by JackalUK
I'm 24 and haven't worked it out yet.

Yeah I never really thought of a career.

Just stuck in an office job now, it sucks at times but laughs can be had....also I get to post on The Pit just like I am now and get paid
Quote by lambofgod127

That sounds fairly chill. Never been able to imagine myself working in an office though, not my environment at all. I would probably just get a degree in business or something because I'm guessing that's fairly universal when attempting to get a job.
West Ham United
Waking up early on Sunday convinced it's Saturday, then realising it's actually Sunday and that you go back to sleep for as long as you want.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
This is the house that doubt built
"In the end it's not about what you have,
In the end it's all about where you wanna go
and the roads you take to help you get there
I hope you think thats fair.
Cause you only got one life to lead,
so don't take for granted those little things
those little things. are all that we have."
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
^That is a truly awesome looking guitar.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Basti95
OBJECTION

> £6000

Is that a PRS?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
When someone says "have a nice day".

Having something to look forward to.

Nailing the song you've been trying to learn.

Thinking "I'll never be able to play that", then nailing it first time.

Seeing your friends when they come home from uni.

Sat here, with a great album on, a cuppa tea and not having to worry about anything.

EDIT:

That guitar is hideous.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Dec 9, 2011,
See sig.

|
|
ˇ

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Harvey Swick
@slash_GNR666

Heh, from now on, all your ornaments, breakables and general stuff that she just shouldn't play with will slowly get moved to higher and higher places until she's old enough to know not to touch them.

For me, the best things are time with my family, summer days, walks with the dog and my camera, taking shots of stuff I'd like to paint and the actual painting of them.

I like painting because it's relaxing, I kinda zone out while I'm painting and concentrate solely on what I'm doing, so any worries I might have just disappear for a while, it's very theraputic.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 9, 2011,
Quote by guitarxo
I like walking in the forest right after it rains.

I like rain in general.

Why after? Before and during work just as well. But yeah, rain's pretty cool.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Why after? Before and during work just as well. But yeah, rain's pretty cool.

It's too hot before and too wet during.

I feel like I said something dirty but I'm not sure.

Forests are cool too.
cat
I enjoy chilling out on my balcony watching whatever, lightning storms, the boats coming in and out, the cars in the freeway bumper to bumper, oh and once I saw a couple going st it in the carpark below...they had some stamina doing it freestanding for a good ten minutes and they were probably pretty smashed. Top effort.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by guitarxo

Forests are great and superior.

Fix'd.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
^ Aren't those lakes rather than forests?

I believe Lake 'Superior' is one of the 'Great' Lakes?
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 9, 2011,
Quote by Harvey Swick
btw i intentionally filled the title and OP with sexual innuendos

You did a shit job then.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2